Food Network is a very popular cooking channel. It has a lot of popular cooking shows and is loved by people. Also, Food Network is available on Roku. Similarly, Food Network Cooking is a channel from the Food Network. However, it is a bit different from the Food Network. It streams live cooking classes helping you master the art of cooking. You can add Food Network Kitchen on Roku, Fire TV, Android devices, and iOS devices.
What’s on Food Network Kitchen?
Food Network Kitchen is a channel dedicated to cooking. It helps you with cooking your favorite dishes.
- Over 50 weekly Live sessions of expert chefs are available on the app. You can ask questions to them and get expert advice.
- Master a Cuisine at home with expert sessions on the app. All the sessions are from culinary experts, cookbook authors, and expert chefs.
- Meal Planning is one of the best features of the Food Network Kitchen channel. You can curate meals with the help of the channel.
- The app also includes shopping lists with delivery services with Amazon Fresh. So you can find all the ingredients for your favorite dish just a click away.
- The app brings to you popular cooking shows from the Food Network channel.
- The channel comes with over 80000 recipes that you can access over multiple devices. The recipes are available on accounts with and without a subscription.
How to add Food Network Kitchen on Roku?
Food Network Kitchen is available for download on Roku. Follow these steps and add them to Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device through the HDMI port.
2. Select the Streaming Channels options on the home page.
3. From the streaming channels menu, choose the Search Channels option.
4. Search for the Food Network Kitchen channel on the search bar.
5. Select the channel from the suggestions.
6. Click on Add Channel button to add the channel on Roku.
7. Finally, click on the OK button as the download gets over.
After installing the channel, you can open it to see a code on your TV. Visit https://www.foodnetwork.com/itk/activate from a web browser and enter the code to activate the account on your Roku.
Food Network Kitchen with Discovery+
Discovery+ is a top-rated on-demand content streaming service from Discovery. It streams a lot of interesting content, including adventure, science, and History. In addition, it streams shows from different channels on the Discovery Network. So, with Discovery+ stream popular shows in the Food Network Kitchen.
Food Network Kitchen brings to you Q&A sessions from popular chefs. It includes classes from Kardea Brown, Ree Drummond, Ina Garten, and Bobby Flay. Get Step-by-Step tutorials on famous recipes. Also, streams show like Chopped, Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, Beat Bobby Flay, and Girl Meets Farm. Further, you can find contest shows like Best Baker in America. This is not all, it further includes the official Food Network podcast, Food Network Obsessed. All of these stream at less than a dollar per week. Have a great experience with Food Network Kitchen on Roku.