Discovery Plus is a dedicated subscription-based streaming service launched by Discovery Communications. It streams all the Discovery content, including all its shows and originals. It has content from channels like HGTV, Food Network, DIY Network, Animal Planet, Discovery Channel, Lifetime, History, Investigation Discovery, Magnolia Network, A&E, Trvl, OWN, TLC, and Science Channel. Overall it has over 55,000+ on-demand episodes to watch, and Discovery+ will stream live channels very soon. Discovery Plus is a worthy channel to add to your Roku. The following section will show the steps to add that to your device.
Discovery+ has two different subscription plans:
- With Ads – $4.99 per month
- Without Ads – $6.99 per month
Click here to subscribe to Discovery Plus.
How to Add and Watch Discovery Plus on Roku
 On your Roku remote, press the Home button.
 Click on the Streaming Channels option from the menu.
 Then, select Streaming Channels.
 Enter and search for Discovery Plus using the virtual keyboard.
 Select the channel from the suggestions and click on Add channel.
 Wait for some time till the channel gets added to your Roku.
 Once added, click on Go to channel to launch the app.
 Sign in with the Discovery Plus account username and password.
 You can watch all the available content on Discovery Plus.
Alternative Method – Add Discovery Plus to Roku from a Web Browser
The following are the steps that you should follow to get the Discovery Plus on your streaming device from a web browser.
1. Open any web browser and visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
2. Click on Sign in from the upper right corner and input your credentials to sign in to your account.
3. Then, click on the Search Box from the upper right corner and enter Discovery Plus and search for the app.
4. Choose the Discovery Plus app from the search result.
5. Click on Add Channel button.
7. Now, the Discovery Plus will be added the next time when you turn on your Roku device and connect to an internet connection.
How to Screen Mirror Discovery Plus on Roku
If you are not interested in adding the Discovery Plus channel or the streaming device runs out of storage, you can screen mirror Discovery Plus from your smartphone or PC.
NOTE: You must enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku device to mirror your Android or iOS Smartphone or PC to your streaming device. And to do the same, go to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring mode. Then, click on the Prompt or Allways Allow option to enable the screen mirroring feature on your Roku device.
Screen Mirror Discovery Plus from Smartphone
 Download and install Discovery+ from the Google Play Store.
 Launch the Discovery+ app and log in with your credentials.
 Open the notification panel by swiping the screen.
 Choose the Cast menu.
 Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
 Play a video on Discovery Plus and watch it on your Roku screen.
Screen Mirror Discovery+ on Roku from iOS Smartphone
1. Go to the App Store on your iOS Smartphone and install the Discovery+.
2. Then, connect your iOS Smartphone and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Go to the Control Centre and tap on Screen Mirroring.
4. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Then, launch the Discovery+ app and sign in to your account.
6. Next, play any media content to stream your favorites from Discovery+ to your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Discovery Plus on Roku from PC
 Visit discoveryplus.com from your browser.
 Log in with Discovery+ username and password.
 Press the Windows + P on your keyboard.
 Choose Connect to a wireless display from the project tab.
 Select your Roku device from the connect tab.
 Once mirrored, you can stream a video and watch it on your Roku.
These are some of the possible ways to add and stream Discovery Plus on a Roku device. Depending on the country you’re residing in, the media content on Discovery Plus app will vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can add the Discovery Plus from the Roku Channel Store.
Yes, Discovery Plus is free to add on Roku.
You need to follow the basic troubleshooting methods to fix the Discovery Plus not working on Roku.