Are you looking for the best Kid’s channel on Roku? Then here is the best answer for you. Kidoodle TV on Roku is a fun and safe kid’s channel. It is owned by Parent Media Co. Inc. Kidoodle TV streams around 25000 episodes of popular Kid’s shows. Also, it includes Kiddodle.TV Original content. Furthermore, Kidoodle TV is declared safe for kids by COPPA. Also, it has received Parent’s Pick Awards and Mom’s Choice Awards. You can get Kidoodle TV on Roku, Fire TV Stick, Android, and iOS devices.
Features of Kidoodle TV
Kidoodle TV brings appropriate content for kids on various devices. Let’s look at the best part of this channel.
- The shows are categorized under age categories. So, you can easily access shows for your kid.
- Kidoodle TV has a quality assurance team to monitor the episodes of each show. Also, only shows filtered by them are shown on Kidoodle TV.
- The ads streaming on Kidoodle TV are ensured to be appropriate for kids.
- The Parents can have Parental controls on the channel. Additionally, you can hide any show of your choice from the list.
- Further, Kidoodle TV has a Parent Room facility. Here, you can control your account and access it with the mobile app.
How to Add Kidoodle TV on Roku?
Follow these simple steps and add Kidoodle TV on Roku.
1. Turn on your Television and then connect the Roku device.
2. Choose the Streaming Channel option from your home screen.
3. From the menu, select the Search Channel option.
4. Search for Kidoodle TV using the virtual keyboard.
5. From the search results, choose Kidoodle TV.
6. On the Channel overview screen, select the Add Channel option.
7. Wait for the download to finish and then select OK.
Related: Cartoon Network on Roku
Subscription plans on Kidoodle TV
You can have a Freemium or a Premium account on Kidoodle TV. The Freemium account is based on ads.
- You can access the content on Kidoodle TV with a free account.
- Not only the content but also the ads on this Free account are filtered properly.
- There are facilities for Parental control on both free and paid plans.
- You can have the Parent’s room on both freemium and Premium accounts.
- The Premium Kidoodle TV account charges $4.99 per month. You can get rid of the ads with a Premium subscription.
We always have to monitor the content viewed by Kids. However, Kidoodle TV brings to you properly filtered content for Kids. Also, it brings content in high picture quality. The picture quality can be up to 8K resolution. Popular shows on the channel include Pup Tales, LEGO City, Talking Tom, and Pocoyo. Further, create favorite lists and profiles on Kidoodle TV. Let your kids have the best time of their day with Kidoodle TV on Roku.