The Cartoon Network channel is officially launched on the Roku Channel Store. With it, you can access all the popular shows streaming on the Cartoon Network channel. Even you can access some content available on the Cartoon Network for free. To unlock all the content available on the Cartoon Network channel, you need to sign in with the participation cable TV providers that offer the Cartoon Network channel like Cox, Dish, Optimum, Verizon, DirecTV, Spectrum, and more.
Features of Cartoon Network
The unique and best features of the Cartoon Network channel are as follows:
- Just make a click on the cartoon show, and you can watch it instantly.
- Share the shows that you like, and Cartoon Network will build a personalized video mix for you.
- Watch some of the select full-length episodes without login or authentication.
- You will find new episodes and shows the next day after they air.
Popular Shows on Cartoon Network
Have a look at the most popular shown available on the Cartoon Network channel.
- We Bare Bears
- Steven Universe
- Teen Titans Go
- Craig of the Creek
- The Amazon World of Gumball
- Mighty Magiswords
- Adventure Time
- Uncle Grandpa
- DC Superhero Girls
- Powerpuff Girls
How to Add Cartoon Network on Roku
#1. On the home screen of Roku, choose Streaming Channels.
#2. With the Roku remote, select the Search Channels menu.
#3. Type the channel name as Cartoon Network and choose the same on the suggestions.
#4. Navigate and click the +Add Channel option to get the Cartoon Network app on Roku.
#5. Once the adding process is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
#6. Now, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Cartoon Network app.
Alternative Method – Add Cartoon Network on Roku
1. Open a web browser on any device and go to the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
2. Click on the Sign in button and enter your Roku account credentials to sign in with your Roku account.
3. From the home screen, use the search box to search for the Cartoon Network channel.
4. Select the Cartoon Network channel from the search results.
5. Hit the Add Channel button to initiate a request to add the channel on Roku.
6. The requested channel will be added to Roku in 24 hours. To get the channel immediately, update Roku.
How to Activate Cartoon Network on Roku
To activate and start using the Cartoon Network channel, follow the guidelines given.
#1. Initially, you should open the Cartoon Network channel on Roku TV.
#2. Select the Log In or Sign In button to get an activation code.
#3. Further, note down the code shown on Roku TV.
#4. Meanwhile, open any browser on your computer or smartphone.
#5. Visit https://cartoonnetwork.com/activate to enter the code as shown on Roku TV.
#6. Enter the activation code you noted down earlier and click on the Continue button.
#7. Now, choose and sign in with your cable TV provider account.
#8. Finally, the Cartoon Network channel will be activated.
#9. Return to the Cartoon Network app on Roku, and you can now stream your favorite shows.
Alternatives to Cartoon Network
Some of the alternatives to Cartoon Network are: