KSDK is an NBC-affiliated television station licensed to St. Louis, Missouri, United States. Using this channel, you can stay up-to-date with news, weather, and traffic in the St. Louis area. It is owned by Tegna, Inc. It was the ninth television station to sign on in the United States and the first television station in Missouri. You can stream KSDK on Roku, Chromecast, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, and Android/iOS devices. If you are a Roku user, you can stream St. Louis News on Roku using the KSDK app.
Features of KSDK
You can easily get regular news and weather updates in St. Louis on the all-new KSDK 5 ON YOUR SIDE application. It also broadcasts local and national news, sports, and more. Some of the key highlights are mentioned below.
- Receive real-time notifications for hourly and minute breaking news.
- Read about the recent happenings and local stories of your area.
- Explore popular investigation stories and documentaries.
- You can even browse categories through photos, news clips and videos.
- Regular local weather forecasts and updates in every hour.
- Live interactive radar maps.
- Automated hyperlocal severe weather alerts.
- Discover and deep dive into topics by personalized search option.
How to Stream St. Louis News using KSDK on Roku?
These are the simple instructions to install the KSDK app, which is available on the channel store of Roku.
(1) Connect your Roku to the TV using the HDMI port.
(2) Press the Home button using your Roku remote.
(3) On the home screen, scroll down to select the Streaming Channels option.
(4) Navigate to the search bar and type 5 ON YOUR SIDE using the on-screen keyboard.
(5) From the suggestions list, Click the 5 ON YOUR SIDE icon as displayed below.
(6) Tap Add Channel button to install it on your TV.
(7) Now, Launch 5 ON YOUR SIDE app.
(8) You can now access live local and national news stories in and around St. Louis surroundings.
(9) Using the search bar, you can pick the content to play as you wish.
Related: The Mandalorian on Roku
You can also watch KSDK (5 ON YOUR SIDE) on Hulu with Live TV, fuboTV, and YouTube TV. Make sure that you need a subscription plan to watch on these platforms. This application is also available on Android/iOS platforms to watch local news, weather, traffic, live sports, daytime, primetime, & late night programming.