iFood.TV is a dedicated multi-video platform for food and cooking content. It has over 50000 Trustworthy FREE High-Quality food videos and food shows for everyday cooking. You can browse recipes by cuisines, dishes, ingredients, specialties like healthy, vegan, diabetic, and allergy-free which are within the app itself. The best thing about the iFood.tv app is that it is available for free and you can stream online using Roku TV. You can browse recipes that are easy to cook and for every taste from various top channels like Indian, Chinese, American, Canadian, Continental, Appetizers, Kids food, Snacks, and more. Seasonal food recipes for Halloween, Christmas, and Thanksgiving are easy to find on the iFood.tv app.
Highlights of iFood.tv
These are the bonus features on iFood.tv about the food and cooking content.
- Features 35,000 videos on cuisines, courses, and interests.
- Consists of 200,000 text recipes manually reviewed by editors.
- It has over 20,000 articles, How-to guides, and Q&As about the content.
- It is the largest culinary database (1 million+ terms) with taxonomy and relationship information.
- 80% Binge users are from the United States.
- 4 million monthly unique visitors in the website.
- With daily average streaming of 250,000 videos.
How to Add and Stream iFood.tv on Roku?
These are the simple instructions to Add iFood.tv and stream on Roku.
(1) Press the Home button on the Roku remote.
(2) Scroll down to select the Streaming Channels option.
(3) Navigate to the Search bar and type iFood.tv using the on-screen keyboard.
(4) From the suggestions list, Click iFood.tv and tap on the Go to channel option to install.
(5) Click OK to proceed and open the app.
(6) Now iFood.tv home page appears on the screen.
(7) Here you can find top shows and new video recipes. Click on it to play.
(8) Scroll down and search for your favorite cooking channels.
(7) Using the Menu option, choose a video recipe to play. You can add videos to playlist by selecting Add to Queue from the drop down options menu.
Related: Food Network on Roku
With the above steps, you can install and stream iFood.TV channel content on your Roku-connected TV. iFood.tv has plenty of recipes for you to try. You can install this application and stream your favorite recipe and start cooking from your home. This is an excellent way to keep yourself busy and at the same time try some remarkable dishes.