Nosey is an app that streams popular shows for free. It brings you entertainment shows so that you can enjoy them whenever and wherever you want. Nosey brings to your reality, court, and TV talk shows for its users. This app streams ads in between its shows. Nosey has a very simple design, making it easy for you to access. Further, Nosey has specially curated playlists like Weekend Top 10 and Watch at Work Countdown. Also, the Nosey is on Roku, Fire TV, Android devices, iOS devices, and the web.
What’s on Nosey?
The Nosey channel is completely free, and you need not get any subscription plans. However, you can get a premium subscription to remove the ads. Nosey hosts popular shows with popular hosts like Jerry Springer, Steve Wilkos, Sally Jessy Raphael, and Joan Rivers. It includes past episodes and seasons of the shows. Most of the shows on Nosey are exclusive.
How to Add Nosey on Roku?
Nosey has made its app available on Roku. Let’s add this channel to get access to its content.
1. Turn on your TV and connect the Roku device through the HDMI port.
2. Select the Streaming Channels options on the home page.
3. Choose the Search Channel option from the menu.
4. Search for the Nosey channel on the search bar.
5. Select the Nosey channel from the suggestions.
6. Click on Add Channel button to add the channel on Roku.
7. Finally, click on the OK button when the download is over.
8. Launch the Nosey channel from the home screen. Then, start streaming your favorite shows.
Related: WOW Presents Plus on Roku
Nosey is that free streaming service you are looking for. It streams a lot of popular shows in it. Most shows on Nosey are the ones that aired beforehand on popular channels. It includes Jerry Springer Show, Trisha Goddard, and Bill Cunningham Show. Also, it includes newer shows on the channel. Episodes are updated in the app every week, including playlists. Have a great time streaming Nosey on Roku.