SiriusXM, formerly known as Sirius Satellite Radio, is an online-only radio streaming service provided to 50+ North American cities was founded in 2002 and owned by Sirius XM Holdings. It has over 130+ radio channels where 69 channels are only about music, and 65+ channels are about news, sports, entertainment, etc. If you are a Roku user, then here are the ways to install and stream Sirius Radio on Roku.
The specialty of Sirius Radio is that it can also be streamed on Aeroplanes and ships with the business plan. It offers 3 months of free trial to its users to try all the features before opt-in for the paid plans. All you need is a valid username and password to access Sirius Radio on any of your own devices.
How to Install Sirius Radio on Roku?
1. Switch on the Roku device and tap Home button on remote.
2. Select Streaming channels from the left menu bar.
3. In the next screen, click Search Channels option.
4. With the help of Roku remote, type SiriusXM in to the search box and press OK button.
5. Select the SiriusXM app from the list of apps displayed.
6. Tap Add channel to add SiriusXM channel to your Roku channels list.
7. Go to Home and click Sirius Radio channel to open the app.
8. Log in to your SiriusXM account and start listening to online radios and other content on your TV.
How to Sign Up for Sirius Radio Account?
1. Go to Sirius Radio website.
2. Hover the mouse on Manage My Account tab and select Sign In option.
3. Click Register Now button as highlighted in the image below.
4. Complete the Registration process and verify your email address.
5. Your Sirius Radio account has been created, and you can use it to log in to SiriusXM apps and website.
Related: Spotify on Roku
The above are the steps to install the Sirius Radio channel on Roku. We recommend you activate the trial version and try whether the quality of streaming is good in your area and then go for paid plans. If you are facing any issues while installing the app, then comment on it in the below section.