Spotify is a music streaming application which allows you to access millions of songs. By using Spotify, you can listen to the latest trending songs from across the world. If you are a premium Spotify customer, you can enjoy ad-free music on your devices. You can download the Spotify app on all streaming devices like Android phones, Amazon Fire TV Stick, iPhone/iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, Windows and much more. If you are using Roku streaming devices, then you can add Spotify on Roku and start listening to your favourite music on the TV.
Features of Spotify
Here are the features of Spotify:
- You can choose the preferred language for music.
- Ad-free music for premium customers.
- Listen to your favourite music on all the streaming devices.
- You can make and share your favourite playlists.
- Listen offline by downloading the songs on your devices.
- Trending music at your fingertips.
How to add Spotify to Roku?
Spotify is available on Roku’s channel store and hence, you can easily add it on your device. There are two different ways to add this on Roku:
- Add Spotify using Roku Device
- Add Spotify using Roku app
Related: Youtube TV on Roku
How to add Spotify to Roku directly on the device?
As Spotify is available on the channel store, you can easily install it on your streaming device.
(1) On the homepage of Roku, click on the “Streaming Channels” option.
(2) Under “Streaming Channels“, you will find different options including Top Free, Just Added, New & Notable, Most Popular and Search. You can find the app on all options. To make it easier, click on the “Search” option.
(3) Enter the key term “Spotify” and click on the suggestions.
(4) Click on the “+ Add Channel” app.
The app will now get added on your channel list.
(5) Open the app on your Roku. If you are a premium member, then login with the credentials to enjoy the premium benefits.
Related: Amazon Music on Roku
How to add Spotify on your device using the app?
Alternatively, you can also add the channels using your Roku app.
(1) Open the Roku app on your Smartphone.
(2) Click on the “Channel Store” option.
(3) Tap on the “Search” button and search the “Spotify” app.
(4) Now click on the “Spotify” app and click on the “Add Channel” button.
Now open the channel store on your Roku and wait for some time to find the app on your Roku.
Related: Boomerang on Roku
The Spotify app is now on your Roku device. By installing Spotify, you can listen to your favourite songs and podcasts on the TV. Spotify app has plenty of songs to listen for and you will enjoy every bit of it. You can follow the same procedure to install on all types on Roku including Roku Ultra, Roku Express, Roku Streaming Stick and Roku Premiere.
Keep supporting us! Leave your comments and queries in the below section.