TIDAL is a premium online audio and video streaming service launched in 2014 by Aspiro. Aspiro Norwegian public company is owned by an American payment processing company called Square. It has 71 million audio tracks and 250,000+ music videos to stream for a low monthly subscription cost of $10. You can also stream TIDAL on unlimited devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, and Roku.
What’s on TIDAL
- It has a huge database of audio and video content.
- It supports HiFi and MQA for lossless audio quality.
- You can get ad-free streaming anytime anywhere on any device.
- Get 30-day free trial if you sign up for a new account.
- Search and stream your favorite music and videos.
- Create and share a playlist with your friends and families.
How to Install TIDAL on Roku
1. Turn on the Roku device and press the Home button.
2. On the home screen, click on the Streaming Channels option from the left pane.
3. Under the Streaming Channels option, select Search Channels to open the search box.
4. With the help of the remote, enter TIDAL and press the OK button.
5. Select the TIDAL app and click Add to channel option on the next screen.
6. In the next step, tap on the Go to channel button.
7. Sign in to your TIDAL account and start hearing your favorite music and playlists on your TV.
How to Sign Up for TIDAL?
1. Visit the TIDAL website on any of your internet browsers.
2. Click the Start Free Trial button on the home page.
3. Enter your email address and click the Continue button.
4. Fill in the signup form and click Continue.
5. You have successfully signed up for TIDAL.
There is an additional 30 days free-trail pack for new subscribers. So please make use of it and test out whether TIDAL fulfills all your daily needs. If you can find and stream all your favorite songs and videos, you can opt for monthly subscriptions. Facing any issues, feel free to share them in the below comment section.
Yes! You can get TIDAL Master Quality Authenticated recordings on Roku, but you need an active HiFi subscription. You can enjoy it for free with 30 days free trial as well.
Currently, the technical team is working to bring Dolby support to the Roku device. It is supported in Apple TVs and Amazon Firestick devices as of 2021.