Peacock TV is a subscription-based streaming service from NBCUniversal. You can get all your favorites in Peacock TV’s library. Its library has blockbuster movies, TV shows, originals, Sports, WWE, and more. Even you can find kid’s movies and TV shows. Also, you can download your favorite titles and watch them later. In the meantime, the Peacock TV is made available on the streaming devices like the Roku. So, let us discuss the possible ways to get the Peacock TV on Roku.
What can I Watch on Peacock TV
- You can watch a movie produced by some of the greatest production companies in the world like Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features.
- Most popular TV shows like The Office, Parks, and Recreation, Yellowstone, Brooklynn Nine-Nine, Cheers, Everybody loves Raymond, Downtown Abbey, and many more binge-worthy shows.
- Sport – NFL Wild Card playoff game, Olympics and Paralympics coverage, U.S. Open, U.S. Women’s Open and Ryder Cup golf, and more.
- It also offers content from some most popular studios like NBC, Bravo, USA Network, SYFY, Oxygen, E!, CNBC, MSNBC, NBCSN, Golf Channel, Universal Kids, A&E, ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX, HISTORY, Nickelodeon, Showtime, Universal Pictures, DreamWorks, Focus Features, Illumination, ViacomCBS, Paramount, Lionsgate, Warner Bros., and Blumhouse.
How Much is Peacock TV on Roku
Peacock TV offers two subscription plans. They are:
Peacock Premium: $4.99 per month – You can access all the content offered by Peacock TV with ads.
Peacock Premium Plus: $9.99 per month – With this subscription plan, you can access the contents on Peacock TV ad-free. Also, you can download your favorite tiles to watch them later.
To subscribe to Peacock TV, visit https://www.peacocktv.com/.
How to Download and Install Peacock TV on Roku
Peacock TV is available on the Roku Channel Store. So, the following are the steps to add the Peacock TV directly to your TV.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to go to the home screen.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the home screen.
3. Next, scroll down and select Search Channels.
4. Use the on-screen keys and enter Peacock TV. Next, press the OK button.
5. From the suggestions, pick Peacock TV.
6. Select the Add Channel button.
7. It will take some time to add the Peacock TV.
8. Once the adding process is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
9. After that, choose the Go to Channel option to launch Peacock TV.
How to Activate Peacock TV on Roku
1. Launch the Peacock TV app and select the Sign in button.
2. You can see the activation code on your TV screen.
3. Note the activation code and visit the activation web page of Peacock TV: https://www.peacocktv.com/activate.
3. Enter the Activation code and click on the Continue button.
4. Input your Peacock TV account credentials to verify your account.
5. After successful authentication, go back to the Peacock TV app on Roku and stream your favorites.
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror Peacock TV on Roku
Peacock TV app is available on Android and iOS devices. So, if you have the Peacock TV installed on these devices, you can screen mirror it to Roku.
1. To mirror Android devices like smartphones and tablets with the Android OS to Roku, you need to enable the screen mirroring on Roku feature.
2. To mirror iOS devices like the iPhone or iPad to Roku, you need to enable the AirPlay on Roku feature.
3. Connect Android or iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
Screen Mirror Peacock TV to Roku from Android Devices
1. Launch the Peacock TV app on your Android device.
2. Sign in with your subscription account.
3. Launch the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
4. A list of available devices will appear on-screen. From there, select your Roku device.
5. Select Allow on your Roku TV’s screen if required.
6. Your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Return to the Peacock TV app and any of your favorite shows.
8. Finally, you can enjoy watching your favorite shows on Roku.
Screen Mirror Peacock TV to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search and choose the Peacock TV app.
3. Tap on the Get button to install the Peacock TV app.
4. Once the Peacock TV app is installed, launch it.
5. Tap on the Sign in button and enter your subscription credentials to sign in to your account.
6. Pull down the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
7. Select your Roku device from the available devices list.
8. Note the AirPlay passcode displayed on your Roku TV’s screen.
9. Enter the AirPlay Passcode in the required field of your iOS device and tap the OK button.
10. After a successful connection, you can see the iOS device screen on your Roku.
11. Go back to the Peacock TV app and mirror your favorites to your TV.
The Peacock TV is free. But to access Peacock TV, you need a subscription at $4.99 per month.
Peacock TV is only supported on certain Roku models. So, if the Peacock TV is not on your Roku, you can screen mirror the app from Android or iOS devices.