Peacock TV is one of the US-based streaming services that offer content like WWE, The Office, and many more shows from NBCUniversal. It provides plenty of sports content and action-packed library content. Peacock is a viable choice for your entertainment unit to stream NFL, NHL, and NBA sports. To watch Peacock TV movies and TV shows on Roku, subscribe to the Peacock Premium and install the Peacock app from Roku Channel Store.
What’s on Peacock TV?
- You can watch a movie produced by some of the greatest production companies in the world, like Universal, DreamWorks Animation, and Focus Features.
- Sport – NFL Wild Card playoff game, Olympics and Paralympics coverage, U.S. Open, U.S. Women’s Open and Ryder Cup golf, and more.
- Most popular TV shows like The Office, Parks, and Recreation, Yellowstone, Brooklynn Nine-Nine, Cheers, Everybody loves Raymond, Downtown Abbey, and many more binge-worthy shows.
- It also offers content from some most popular studios like NBC, Bravo, USA Network, SYFY, Oxygen, E!, CNBC, MSNBC, NBCSN, Golf Channel, Universal Kids, A&E, ABC, CBS, The CW, FOX, HISTORY, Nickelodeon, Showtime, Universal Pictures, DreamWorks, Focus Features, Illumination, ViacomCBS, Paramount, Lionsgate, Warner Bros., and Blumhouse.
How Much Does Peacock TV Cost on Roku
The Peacock TV service offers a two-way subscription to its users.
Peacock Premium: Purchase the Peacock Monthly plan with ads for $4.99/ month, and the yearly plan costs $49.99 with ads.
Peacock Premium Plus: The premium subscription starts from $9.99/ month, and the yearly plan costs $99.99 with no ads.
You can stream some of the Peacock shows for free on Roku without any subscription. To subscribe to Peacock TV, visit the Peacock TV Website [www.peacocktv.com].
How to Install Peacock TV on Roku
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to go to the home screen.
2. Then, select the Streaming Channels option on the home screen.
3. Next, scroll down and select Search Channels.
4. Now, type Peacock TV using the virtual keyboard and search the app.
5. Select the app from the search result.
6. Then, click on the Add Channel button on the right to install the app.
7. After installing the app, Choose the Go to Channel option on the screen to launch the app.
How to Activate Peacock TV
1. After opening the app, select the Sign in button on the screen.
2. Then, you will receive an Activation Code on your TV screen.
3. Now, open any web browser on a PC/ Smartphone and visit the Peacock Activation Website. (www.peacocktv.com/activate)
4. Enter the Activation Code on the website and click on the Continue button.
4. Next, enter the Peacock TV Account credentials to verify your account.
5. After successfully activating, go to your Roku device and start streaming Peacock TV content.
Alternative Method to Watch Peacock TV on Roku
Some Roku devices don’t support the Peacock TV app in it. In that case, you can Screen mirror Peacock from your Android and iOS Smartphones to your Roku device.
Screen Mirror Peacock to Roku from Android
You need to enable the Screen mirroring option on Roku to mirror Peacock TV contents on your device.
1. Install the Peacock TV app on your Android device using the Play store.
2. Sign in with your Premium account on your smartphone.
3. Next, connect both your Roku and your Android to the same WiFi connection.
4. Now, open the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon on your smartphone.
4. In the list of available devices, select your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, your smartphone is connected to Roku for Mirroring.
6. After connecting, open the Peacock app and start streaming any content to watch it on Roku.
Screen Mirror Peacock to Roku from iOS Device
Like enabling Screen mirroring, you need to turn on AirPlay on Roku to mirror Peacock from iOS.
1. Open the App Store on your iOS device.
2. Search and choose the Peacock TV app in the App Store.
3. Tap on the Get button to install the Peacock TV on the App store.
4. Open the app and sign in with your premium account.
5. Now, pull down the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
6. Select your Roku device from the available devices list.
7. Enter the passcode displayed on your TV screen into your iOS device and select OK to connect the device.
8. Next, go to the Peacock TV app, select any media content, and mirror it on your Roku device.
The Peacock TV app enables users to save the content for streaming offline on their Roku device. You can always watch new films from the theater anytime through this app. It provides documentaries and content from the Hallmark TV channel.