TuneIn is an audio streaming service that is being operated by a California-based company called TuneIn Inc. It has monthly active subscribers of about 75 million, and currently, they are the #1 company to offers more than 100,000+ radio stations worldwide. TuneIn has dealt with various news, sports, and music companies worldwide like All India Radio, ESPN Radio, etc. So in this article, we guide how to install and stream TuneIn on Roku.
TuneIn has 24×7 live broadcasts from global top channels like CNN, FOX News Radio, BBC, etc. Ads are included in-between streaming, but if you purchase a premium subscription, then ads are disabled. Supports multiple devices such as Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, and even in your favorite browser. The special thing about this app is that no registration is required.
How to Install TuneIn on Roku?
1. Connect the Roku device to the TV and turn on the device.
2. Press Home button on remote and select Streaming channels in the left menu.
3. In the next screen, click Search channels under streaming channels.
4. Enter TuneIn in to the search box.
5. Select the official TuneIn app as shown in the image below.
6. Click Add channel to add it to your Roku device.
7. It will be downloaded and installed automatically.
8. Go back to Home and you can see TuneIn channel.
9. Click the TuneIn icon to launch the app.
10. Enjoy streaming your favorite Podcasts and Radio on TuneIn.
How to Sign Up for TuneIn Account?
TuneIn is free to stream app, and there is no need for account registration to use their service, but we recommend you log in before you start streaming as it will save the streaming history that might be useful for you to watch later.
1. Go to TuneIn website and click Sign Up button in the upper right corner.
2. In the popup window, register with your social media accounts or using your email.
3. Verify your email by clicking the link sent to your mail, and your TuneIn account will be activated.
Related: Spotify on Roku
Finally, in the above article, we learned how to install and stream TuneIn on your Roku device. If you overcome any errors during the installation process, share them with us in the comment section below. Our expert team will help you rectify the errors as soon as possible.