The Yankee Entertainment and Sports Network, popular as the YES Network, is an American regional sports network. It serves regions like New York, New York City, and surrounding metropolitan areas. Apart from sports, it streams magazines, documentaries, and discussions. Also, the YES Network is named one of the best sports channels on Roku. So, if you want to stream the YES Network on Roku, this article will be helpful to you.
How to Add YES Network to Roku
YES Network app is directly available to install on Roku. Also, the following steps will guide you through the same.
1. Select the Streaming Channels from the Roku home screen.
2. Scroll down from the Streaming Channels section and choose the Search Channels option.
3. Use the on-screen keys to enter YES Network and press the OK button on your remote.
4. Pick YES Network from the suggestion list.
5. After that, click the Add Channel button from the Channel description page.
6. Now, the YES Network app will start to add to your TV.
7. Once the YES Network app is added, select the OK button from the prompt.
8. Select the Go to Channel button to launch the app.
9. Choose the Sign in or Login button from the YES Network app’s home screen.
10. Connect with your cable TV provider account credentials.
11. Now, you can watch and enjoy your favorite sports on Roku.
How to Activate YES Network on Roku
You may need to activate the YES Network app to access its content on some Roku devices or TVs. To do that, you can go through the steps below.
1. Launch the YES Network app and select the Sign in or Log in button from the home screen.
2. Next, you can see an activation code displayed on-screen on your TV. Note the code down.
3. On a web browser, visit the activation page of YES Network: watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate.
4. Sign in to your YES Network account and choose your cable TV provider.
5. After that, sign in with your credentials to complete the authentication process to watch YES Network on Roku.
6. Enter the authentication code you noted earlier on the required field; click Submit and stream YES Network on Roku.
Alternative Method – How to Screen Mirror Yes Network on Roku
Since the YES Network is unavailable in the Channel Store, you can use Screen Mirroring on Roku to mirror YES Network app from Android devices like smartphones and tablets running on Android OS.
Note: First, you must enable the screen mirroring by going to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring mode. Then, click on the Prompt or Allways Allow to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
Screen Mirror YES Network to Roku from Android Devices
1. Initially, connect your Roku device and Android device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device and install the YES Network app.
3. Launch the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
4. Then, choose your Roku device.
5. Launch the YES Network app and sign in with your account.
6. Finally, select any sports event to watch on your Roku TV.
Even you can screen mirror the YES Network app using the best screen mirroring app for Android to Roku.
Screen Mirror YES Network to Roku from iOS Devices
Connect your iOS devices like iPhone and iPad to the Wi-Fi network as same as your Roku device and follow the steps below.
Important Note: Ensure that you have enabled AirPlay on Roku.
1. Open the YES Network app on your iOS device. If you haven’t installed the YES Network app, you can install the app from the App Store.
2. Swipe your iOS device’s screen from up to down and bring the Control Center.
3. Now, tap on the Screen Mirroring icon from the Control Center.
4. Next, your Android device will search for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
5. Finally, go back to the YES Network app and mirror its content on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror YES Network from PC
Connect your Roku device and PC to the same Wi-Fi network and follow the steps below:
1. Launch any web browser on your PC.
2. In the URL Box, enter the official website of YES Network.
3. Click on the Watch Live tab and connect with your cable TV provider account.
4. Next, browse any sports content or choose any available sports content to watch. Then, play the sports content.
5. Now, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard.
6. Choose your Roku device.
7. Finally, you can watch the YES Network on your TV.
How to Watch YES Network on Roku without a Cable
With the help of the streaming service, you can access the YES Network channel on your Roku device without a cable. And the only streaming service that streams the YES Network Channel is DirecTV Stream.
DirecTV Stream on Roku is an American multi-television channel streaming platform through the internet. It streams the YES Network channel along with channels like CNN, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, and TNT. Other than Roku, DirecTV Stream is on other devices like Android or iOS devices, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Chromecast. The DirecTV Stream permits you to use the same account from three different devices simultaneously. Furthermore, DirecTV Stream gives you access to unlimited hours of DVR to record shows to watch later.
Frequently Asked Questions
As the YES Network is available on the channel store, you can easily get it on Roku.
The YES Network app is free to install. Also, you can access this platform provided with the cable TV provider account.