The YES Network is one of the best sports streaming platforms that cover every match of Yankees and other popular coverages. The service only works in New York and surrounding regions. Apart from live matches, you can stream highlights and updates about upcoming games on the app. By installing the YES Network from the Roku channel store, you can stream its content easily on your device.
How Much Does YES Network Cost on Roku
Cable TV users can associate their provider with the YES Network channel on Roku to watch it without paying extra money. Some of the cable TV provider that supports YES Network,
- AT&T U-Verse
What’s on YES Network
- Watch the live coverage of Yankees, NewYork Liberty, and Brooklyn Nets matches.
- The channel also offers YES Networks pre, and post-game shows, Yankees magazine, and many more.
- You can broadcast YES Network channel schedules 24/7.
- Get the latest updates on the scores, schedules, and stats of your favorite teams.
- The channel comes with a reminder feature to never miss your favorite game.
How to Add YES Network to Roku
1. Select the Streaming Channels from the Roku home screen.
2. Scroll down from the Streaming Channels section and choose the Search Channels option.
3. Use the on-screen keys, type YES Network, and press the OK button on your remote.
4. Choose the app from the results and click on the Add Channel button on the right.
5. Once the channel gets installed, click on the OK button.
How to Activate YES Network on Roku
To access the sporting events of YES Network on Roku, you need to activate the channel using your cable tv provider on the activation website.
1. Launch the YES Network app and select the Sign in or Log in button.
2. Next, you can see an activation code displayed on-screen on your TV. Note the code down.
3. On a web browser, visit the activation page of YES Network. (watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate)
4. Sign in to your YES Network account and choose your cable TV provider.
5. After that, sign in with your cable TV credentials on the website.
6. Next, enter the activation code you noted and click Submit button.
7. Now that the activation process is complete, you can start streaming YES Network on your Roku device hassle-free.
Alternative Method to Watch YES Network on Roku
If you like to watch YES Network without a cable, then you can use the cord cutters that offer the YES Network in its premium.
DirecTV Stream is a streaming service that offers premium TV channels for users. The channel library holds around 150+ live TV channels with unlimited DVR storage. Using the premium, you can watch some of the popular channel networks like HBO Max, Showtime, Starz, Epic, and many more.
The YES Network is only available on the sports regional package. To access the YES Network on Roku, subscribe to the Choice($99.99/ month), Ultimate($109.99/ month), and Premier($154.99/ month) packages of the DirecTV stream.
Apart from DirecTV Stream, you can stream Yes Network on Roku using the Screen mirroring methods of smartphones.
Screen Mirror YES Network to Roku from Android Devices
To Cast the YES Network app from Android and PC, you need to enable the Screen mirroring on Roku settings.
1. Initially, connect your Roku device and Android device to the same Wi-Fi connection.
2. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device and install the YES Network app.
3. Launch the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
4. Then, choose your Roku device.
5. Launch the YES Network app and sign in with your account.
6. Then, select any sporting event to watch on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror YES Network to Roku from iOS Devices
Ensure that you have enabled AirPlay on Roku before Screen Mirroring YES Network from iOS.
1. Open the App Store and install the YES Network app on iOS.
Note: Connect your iOS device to the same Wi-Fi connection that Roku is connected to.
2. Open the Control Center on your iOS and click on the Screen mirroring option in it.
3. Now, select Roku from the list of available devices.
4. Launch the YES Network app on iOS and sign in with your premium account.
5. Then, pick any content to watch and mirror it on the Roku screen.
Frequently Asked Question
You can close the YES Network app and relaunch the app. Restart the Roku device and check whether the Roku device is updated to the latest firmware. You may also check the internet connection of the device.