My friend is a die-hard fan of the New York Yankees, New York Liberty, and Brooklyn Nets games. He used to watch these games live on his smartphone using the YES Network app. Since he had a Roku TV, I suggested him install the YES Network app to watch all the games on a big screen. YES Network is available in the Roku Channel Store, which helped him download the app quickly. Since he had a YES Network subscription, he logged in with his YES app account and streamed the content.
YES is accessible with a direct-to-consumer subscription. A monthly plan costs $24.99/mo, and a yearly plan costs $239.99/mo. As a limited introductory offer, new subscribers can get this Monthly plan for ($19.99/mo) and a yearly plan for ($199.99/year).
In this article, I will teach you how to install and activate YES Network on Roku. Furthermore, I have explained the alternate ways to stream YES Network on Roku without cable. and using the screen mirroring method.
Add YES Network to Roku from the Roku Channel Store
1. Turn on the Roku TV and connect it to a wired or wireless internet connection.
2. Select the Streaming Channels from the Roku home screen.
3. Choose the Search Channels option from the home page.
4. Use the on-screen keys, type YES Network, and press the OK button on your remote.
5. Choose YES Network and tap the Add Channel option to install the app.
6. Once the YES Network app is installed, click the OK button.
7. Hit to Go to Channel to run the application.
Alternate Way to Get YES Network on Roku Using the Roku Website
1. Go to the Roku website on your PC or smartphone using any browser.
2. Sign in to your Roku account and select the Search icon.
3. Search for the YES Network app and choose the app from the suggestions below.
4. Select Add Channel to get the app on your Roku device.
The app will be installed on your Roku device within 24 hours. You can also update your Roku device to get the app instantly.
How to Activate YES Network on Roku
1. Launch the YES Network app and select the Sign in or Log in button.
2. Next, you can see an activation code on your TV. Make a note of the code.
3. On a web browser, visit the activation page of YES Network (watchyesnetwork.com/device-activate).
4. Sign in to your YES Network account and choose your cable TV provider.
5. After that, sign in with your cable TV credentials on the website.
6. Input the activation code you noted and hit the Submit button.
7. Now that the activation process is complete, you can start streaming YES Network on your Roku device hassle-free.
How to Screen Mirror YES Network to Roku from Android
To stream YES Network wirelessly, you must enable the Screen mirroring on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku TV to WiFi, which should be the same as your Android.
2. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android device and install the YES Network app.
3. Launch the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
4. Then, choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Launch the YES Network app and sign in with your account.
6. Then, play any sporting event to watch on your Roku TV.
How to Screen Mirror YES Network to Roku from iPhone
Ensure you have enabled AirPlay on Roku to screen mirror YES Network using an Apple device. Also, connect your iPhone to the same WiFi as your Roku device.
1. Run the App Store and install the YES Network application on an iPhone.
2. Bring the Control Center on your iPhone and click the Screen mirroring option.
3. Now, select Roku from the list of available devices.
4. Run the YES Network app on an iPhone and sign in with a TV provider or YES account.
5. Play any video you want to watch and mirror it on the Roku screen.
Is it Possible to Watch YES Network Without a Subscription?
Yes. Cable TV users can link the provider with the YES Network channel on Roku to watch it without paying extra money. Some cable TV providers supporting YES Network are AT&T U-Verse, COX, DirecTV, Verizon FiOS, Optimum, Spectrum, Xfinity, etc.
What’s on YES Network
- Watch the live coverage of Yankees, NewYork Liberty, and Brooklyn Nets matches.
- The channel also offers pre and post-game shows, Yankees magazine, and many more.
- You can broadcast YES Network channel schedules 24/7.
- It also contains exclusive Originals and special shows of Yankees.
- Get the latest updates on your favorite teams‘ scores, schedules, and stats.
- The channel has a reminder feature, so you never miss your favorite game.
Yes. You can get YES Network on Roku by visiting the Roku Channel Store.
Follow these simple workarounds to fix the issue.
> Force close the YES Network app on Roku.
> Restart the Roku if the app keeps crashing.
> Update the Roku firmware and the app to the newer version.
> Check whether the WiFi signals are strong.
Run YES Network on Roku → Go to Settings → Tap Manage TV Provider → Log in → Start watching.