Rumble is a free video-sharing platform that features over 250,000 different creators and channel content. Rumble headquarters is located in Toronto, Canada, and was founded in 2013. It has a strong emphasis on news and viral videos. It is the new home for everything video. Rumble is also called the future of video. Rumble claims that it offers better video monetization than the popular YouTube video platform. It is available in over 150 countries. Rumble is available on Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, and other devices.
Features on Rumble Channel
Here are the features of the Rumble channel:
- You can live stream in real-time
- Allows you to create your own channels
- You can host your own videos
- You can monetize your videos
- Allows you to license your videos
- It has a smooth UI
- You can listen to podcasts
How to Add Rumble on Roku?
Rumble app is available officially on the Channel Store. You can follow the steps below to stream Rumble on Roku.
Note: Make sure to update your Roku device to the latest version.
(1) Click on the Home button on your remote.
(2) Navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
(3) Under Streaming Channels, select the Search Channels option.
(4) Type Rumble using the virtual keyboard in the search bar.
(5) When you see the Rumble app, select it.
(6) Click on the Add Channel button.
(7) Select the OK button to confirm.
(8) Rumble will be added to your Roku device.
How to Add Rumble on Roku using Roku Website?
Did you know? You can use the Roku website to add a channel to your device as well.
(1) Go to your web browser and search Roku Channel Store.
(2) In the upper right corner, you will see the Sign-in option.
(3) Sign in using your Roku account.
(4) After signing in, type in Rumble in the Search channels bar.
(5) Select the Rumble app from the search list.
(6) Click on Add channel to add Rumble to your Roku device.
(7) You will be able to stream Rumble on your Roku device.
How to Add Rumble on Roku using Roku App?
You can also add Rumble using the Roku remote as well.
(1) Launch the Roku mobile app. You can also download it on Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
(2) Tap on the Channels from the navigation bar.
(3) Select Channel Store from the top menu.
(4) You can browse the channel store by category, or you can enter the channel name in the search bar and select Search.
(5) Choose Rumble from the list and select Add channel.
(6) Now, Rumble will install on your Roku app.
Once added, the channel will not appear immediately on your Roku device. Your Roku device checks every 24 hours for any channel you have added through the website or using the Roku app and automatically install it in the Roku device.
To Download Channel on Roku Device Immediately From Roku website or App
(1) Go to your Roku device and select Settings.
(2) Choose System from settings.
(3) Select System update to update the Roku device.
(4) Select the Check now button to see whether Rumble is downloaded to your Roku device.
How to Stream Rumble Using Roku App?
When using the Roku app, sign in with the same account you use on your Roku device. You need to have Rumble added to your Roku device before streaming it using the Roku app.
(1) Connect your Roku device and your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Go to the Roku app on your smartphone. You can also download it on Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
(3) If you are new to the Roku app, select Continue and click on your Roku TV.
(4) Tap on Channels and select Rumble from My Channels.
(5) Finally, you can stream Rumble on your streaming device.
Alternative Method – How to Screen Mirror Rumble to Roku
By enabling the screen mirroring on Roku, you can easily mirror the Rumble app from an Android or iOS smartphone.
Screen Mirror Rumble to Roku from Android Smartphone
Connect your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network and follow the steps below:
1. Open the Rumble app on your Android Smartphone. If you haven’t installed the Rumble app, you can install the app from the Google Play Store.
2. Go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
3. Now, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
4. Finally, launch the Rumble app and sign in to your account.
5. Play any videos and mirror them to your Roku device-connected TV.
Rumble is the second-best video-sharing platform after YouTube. Because of its unique monetization feature, it attracts a lot of creators who provided Rumble with a variety of channels. You can also watch the latest news, Viral, Entertainment, Finance, Sports, and Science videos without ads or subscriptions. With the Rumble app on Roku, you can watch all your favorite videos on your TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Rumble is on the channel store.
Launch the Rumble app and select the Sign in button. Next, enter your credentials to sign in to the Rumble channel.