The 2000 Mules is a documentary directed by Dinesh D’Souza. Fortunately, this 2000 Mules movie can be streamed on your Roku device using various methods, and you can choose the best one that works for you.
How to Watch 2000 Mules on Roku Via Roku Channel
The Roku channel is your home for free and premium TV shows that can be accessed anywhere. It has hundreds of hit movies along with popular shows and live news. Before starting this process, you need to add the app to your Roku,
1. Turn on your Roku device, and press the Home button on the remote.
2. From the Home screen, select the Streaming channels option.
3. Ensure that the Roku is connected to a stable WiFi connection.
4. Scroll down and click the Search channels option.
5. The virtual keyboard appears; search for The Roku Channel.
6. From the app info page, select the Add Channel button.
7. Once the download process gets over, you will receive a prompt confirming the same, then click OK.
8. Now, open the Roku channel by selecting the Go to channel button.
9. Tap the Search Option and search for 2000 Mules.
10. Select the documentary from the search result and stream the content.
How to Watch 2000 Mules on Roku On SalemNow App
SalemNow is an app that allows you to watch top-rated movies, award-winning documentaries, inspiring music videos, and exclusive interviews. This channel is available for Android and iOS devices, so the only option to watch it on a Roku device will be to screen mirror the content from your smartphone.
How to Screen Mirror 2000 Mules on Roku Using Android Device
Before starting this process, enable the Screen mirroring on Roku.
1. Power on your Android device and move to the Play Store.
2. Move to the Search option and search for the SalemNow app.
3. Click the Install button to access the app on your Roku device.
4. Once the installation is over, you can launch the app on your Android.
5. Connect your Android and Roku to the same WiFi network.
6. Bring down the Notification panel and tap the Cast icon from the menu.
7. Choose the Roku device from the available devices list.
8. After this process, click on the allow option on the Roku displays when prompted.
9. Your Android screen will be mirrored on the Roku device.
10. Open the app and Sign in with your account.
11. Move to the Search option and search for 2000 mules.
12. Now, you can select the movie and start streaming it on Roku.
How to Get 2000 Mules on Roku from iOS
First, turn Airplay on the Roku device to mirror the iOS device.
1. Turn on your iOS device and open the App Store.
2. Connect the iOS and Roku devices with the same WiFi network.
3. Move to the Search bar and search for the SalemNow app on your iOS.
4. Click the Get button to install the app on your device.
5. Once the process gets over, launch the app on your iOS device.
6. Move to the Control center and press the Screen mirroring icon.
7. After this process, you can see the available devices list.
8. select the Roku device from the following.
9. The iOS device screen will be shown on the Roku screen.
10. Go back to the app, search for 2000 Mules and start streaming.
At last, you can search for the 2000 Mules on Roku and enjoy streaming on Roku.