If you are searching for a free streaming service to stream your favorite anime shows, KissAnime is for you. It lets you watch the latest anime episodes and series in high quality. You can get animes in all genres, including action, adventure, comedy, fantasy, and more. Since it is a free service, you can access the anime content without registration and subscription. Moreover, KissAnime can be streamed on the most popular streaming devices, including Roku.
How to Get KissAnime on Roku
KissAnime doesn’t have an official app, and it is only available with the web version. However, you can screen mirror the official website of KissAnime using a web browser to your Roku from an Android device, iOS device, or Windows PC.
Screen Mirror KissAnime to Roku from Android Devices
First, enable the screen mirroring on Roku. After that only, you can mirror your Android device’s screen to Roku.
1. Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Open a web browser and visit the official website of KissAnime.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and click the Cast icon.
4. Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. If a prompt message appears on the Roku TV screen, tap Allow.
6. Now, your Android device screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Get back to the official website of KissAnime.
8. Play your favorite anime shows and watch them on Roku.
Screen Mirror KissAnime to Roku from iOS Devices
Enable the AirPlay feature on Roku from the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings. After that, you will be able to screen mirror your iOS device’s screen to Roku.
1. Ensure both your iOS and Roku devices are connected to the same wifi network.
2. On your iOS device, go to the Control Center and click the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. Pick your Roku device name from the list.
4. Now, your iOS device screen will be screen mirrored to Roku TV.
5. Open a web browser and visit the official website of KissAnime.
6. Choose your favorite anime show of your wish and watch it on Roku.
Screen Mirror KissAnime to Roku from PC
1. Ensure that the screen mirroring feature is enabled on Roku.
2. Make sure your PC and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
3. Open a web browser and go to the official website of KissAnime.
4. Now, press the Windows + K keys on the keyboard.
5. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Select the Allow button on your Roku TV screen if required.
7. After that, your Windows PC’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
8. You can now play any of your favorite anime content from KissAnime’s official webpage and stream them on Roku.
Best Alternatives to KissAnime
The following are the best legal streaming services to watch popular and latest anime shows on Roku.
Funimation offers 10000+ anime series, shows, and movies. You can stream all your favorite anime shows in high quality. The subscription plan of Funimation starts at $5.99 per month. With a subscription, it also provides a 14-day free trial for new users. The popular anime shows you can get with Funimation are Back Arrow, Attack of Titan, and Egg Priority.
Crunchyroll is another best choice for you to stream all your favorite anime shows. You can stream limited anime shows for free. To get access to the complete library of Crunchyroll, you need to get a subscription that costs $7.99 per month. Then, you can add the channel on Roku and stream popular shows like Black Clover, Fire Force, and Tower of God.
Frequently Asked Questions
As we are unable to find if KissAnime is safe or not, it good to use a VPN with your device while steaming KissAnime.