AccuRadio is an independent radio streaming service founded in Chicago in 2000. It is 100% free to stream internet radio service available for users worldwide. The main source of income is generated through ads served wh5ile streaming the channels or songs. AccuRadio is available on all the devices like Android, iOS, Roku, and more. If you are a Roku user, then here are the ways to stream AccuRadio on Roku.
AccuRadio is the world’s only service that is not based on the Robot algorithm. It is fully customized by music engineers and musicians to bring the most curated experience to all its users. It has many genres like Classic Rock, Hip-Hop, Indie Rock, Electronic, Comedy, Hawaiian, Oldies, and Relaxing music.
- 100% free to stream with no account signup required.
- Skip unlimited songs that you might not wish to hear.
- Has an option to share your favorite radio or songs with your friends and families.
- Zero lag and High-Quality songs to stream in the best quality.
- Save your favorite songs as a playlist to hear them instantly in the future.
- Ban songs and artists from particular channel.
How to Install AccuRadio on Roku?
1. Turn on your TV and Plug in the Roku device.
2. Now switch on the Roku device and press the Home button on the remote.
3. In the Roku home screen, tap Streaming channels in the left pane.
4. Scroll down and select Search channels in the left menu.
5. Type AccuRadio in the search box and press OK.
6. Select the official AccuRadio app from the search list.
7. In the AccuRadio screen, tap Add channel button to add the channel to your Roku device.
8. After installation, click on the Go to Channel button to open the AccuRadio channel.
9. Select your favorite radio or music and stream on your TV.
How to Sign up for AccuRadio on Roku?
AccuRadio is a free app,, and no registration is required. But by registering for an account, you get extra features like save channels, blend channels,, ban the contents you don’t like and also unlocks a 5-star channel.
1. Open Chrome or Firefox or any of the browsers you like.
2. Go to the AccuRadio website and tap the Sign up button in the upper right corner.
3. Fill in the form or use your Facebook account to register for an account.
4. If you signup using email, then verify it through the link sent to you.
5. No need for email verification for Facebook, and your account will be activated instantly.
6. Now sign in to any of the devices, sync all your songs, and watch history, and stream whatever you want.
Related: TuneIn on Roku
In this way, you can access AccuRadio on Roku TV and stream radio or music. It is a one-stop destination to stream tons of audio content that are available for free. We recommend you register for the free account and use the extra features available for free users in AccuRadio.