aha is a popular Indian subscription-based video streaming service from Arha Media & Broadcasting Private Limited. You can find content in languages like Telugu and Tamil on this streaming service. This video-on-demand service was launched on 25th March 2020. On this service, you can access both acquired as well as original shows and series along with a collection of movies. In addition, you can enjoy watching talk shows, cooking shows, and game shows on this application. Get the aha app if you are a fan of Tamil and Telugu movies and can’t find the right destination to stream them. Let’s discuss how to add and access aha on Roku in that context.
Subscription Plans on aha
- A 3-month subscription of aha can cost you INR 199 (2.66 USD).
- At the same time, you can get an annual subscription at INR 399 (5.34 USD)..
How to Add aha on Roku
We have the official aha app on the Roku platform that we can download.
1. Turn on your television and connect the Roku device using the HDMI port.
2. Next, connect your Roku device to a stable internet connection.
3. From your device’s home screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
4. From the menu, navigate to and select the Search Channels option.
5. With the onscreen keyboard, search for the aha app and select it from the search suggestions.
6. On the next screen, select the Add Channel option.
7. Wait for the app download to complete, and you can click on the OK button.
8. Launch the new aha app by clicking on the Go to Channel option.
9. Once the channel is opened, you can log in to it with your subscription credentials.
Alternative Method to Add aha on Roku
1. Turn on your smartphone and connect to a stable internet connection.
2. Next, open the Roku mobile app and sign into it if you already haven’t.
3. From inside the app, tap the Channels tab in the navigation bar.
4. Next, select the Channel Store from the menu.
5. Here, you can search for the aha app and find it.
6. Next, click on the Add Channel option and start downloading the app.
7. Follow the instructions to complete any purchase if needed.
8. Also, enter the Roku Account Pin prompted with the same.
Related: Hotstar on Roku
With that, we have discussed two simple methods by which anyone can add and access aha on Roku. If you find that the contents of the app are geographically restricted, you might have to use a proper VPN. You will find the above section useful with the same deal. Please visit our blog if you wish to get more updates and articles relating to your Roku device.
Yes, It is available. You can add the channel with the steps mentioned above. To stream the service, you need an active subscription.
aha is available on most streaming devices. If you are a Roku user, then you can directly install the channel on your device and start streaming it.
As per aha, you can access the content outside India with a valid subscription. There are two different packs available. You can subscribe to pack and start streaming your favorite content.