Can’t go to Church on Sunday? Well, no worries hereafter; you can do the Church prayer along with your family members in your own home by installing Almavision on Roku. You can invite your friends to your home on Sunday and watch the great sermon with this dedicated Christian satellite channel. This Christian Television Network has full catalogs of in-demand and live shows of free inspirational Christian programming to watch online. Here we’ll walk you through the best methods to stream Almavision on Roku.
With Almavision on Roku, the user can watch quality uplifting stories that build faith in the Bible and God. Almavision’s faith-based library of content includes topics such as “Spiritual Life,” “Prayer,” “Health,” “Finance,” and “Family.” Their enriching contents will be suitable for all ages like adults, teenagers, and children. Most of the programs on this channel include a dramatization of Bible events and choral rendition, orchestral, and piano of Christian music, which will for sure nurture the viewer’s spirit and fill their hearts with love for Christianity.
Related – How to Watch Daystar on Roku
How to Add Almavision on Roku
Adding the Almavision channel on Roku will be very simple and easy to do. Follow the below steps,
1. Press the Home button on your Roku TV remote.
This will navigate to the home page of Roku.
2. Select Streaming Channels.
You could see the “Streaming Channels” option on the left sidebar. By clicking on it, you can head to ‘Roku Channel Store.’
3. Now, click on Search Channels.
Under ‘Streaming Channels,’ you could see the “Search Channels” option. Make use of the Fast Forward or Rewind button on your Roku remote to go up or down the page for finding and selecting the Search Channels option.
4. Search and locate the Almavision Channel.
Type “Almavision” in the search bar and select the Almavision channel in the search result.
5. Click Add Channel to add Almavision on Roku.
6. Now, adding the Almavision on your Roku will take time, depending on the internet connection.
7. After adding Almavision on Roku, click on the Go to channel option.
8. Then, you can stream the faith-related content on your Roku TV.
Related: How to watch UPTV on Roku
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror Almavision to Roku TV
Almavision app is available on the Google Play Store. So, you can screen mirror the Almavision app from your Android Smartphone.
NOTE: Before getting to the Screen Mirroring steps, go to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode. Then, select the Prompt or Allways Allow option to enable the screen mirror feature on your streaming device.
1. Install the Almavision app on your Android Smartphone from the Google Play Store.
2. Then, connect your Roku device and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Tap on Cast from the Notification Panel.
4. Next, choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch Almavision the faith-related content will be mirrored on your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Almavision channel is available in the Channel Store.
Yes, Almavision is free to install and access.