You can access a lot of different apps in different languages on your Roku device. Today, we are going to discuss AfrikaSTV or ASTV, which gives you access to a lot of important TV networks from Africa on your device. ASTV Corporation has its headquarters in New York and focuses on bringing content from Africa to the United States, Canada, Europe, Central America, and the Caribbean. Apart from just TV channels, you can find interesting radio channels broadcasting on ASTV. If you are interested in watching these live TV channels from Africa on your TV, you need to get the AfrikaSTV app on your Roku device. Let’s find out the same in detail.
Subscription Plans on AfrikaSTV
AfrikaSTV offers its service with four of its subscription plans: monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and yearly. And their basic plan starts at $19.99 per month. For more detailed information, you can refer to AfrikaSTV’s official website.
Channels Streaming on AfrikaSTV
Following are a few channels you can enjoy watching on the AfrikaSTV app.
- Lampfall TV
- Al Jazeera
- Walf TV
- TPA International
- Tele Congo
- Vox Africa
- VOA Africa 24
- Tele Tchad
- BEN TV
- Nollywood Movies Magic
How to Add AfrikaSTV on Roku
1. Turn on your TV and connect your Roku device to it.
2. Next, connect your device to a stable Wi-Fi connection and launch its home screen.
3. From the menu on your screen, select the Streaming Channels option.
4. Next, select the Search Channels option from the menu on your screen.
5. With the help of the on-screen keyboard, you can easily search for the AfrikaSTV app.
6. Select the AfrikaSTV app icon from the search suggestions and click on the Add Channel option on the next screen to start downloading the app.
7. As soon as the download completes, click on the OK button.
8. Now, launch the new AfrikaSTV app and sign in to your account with proper credentials.
9. Finally, you can search for your favorite channel in the app and start streaming it on your TV.
Related – How to watch AMC on Roku
Alternative Method – Add AfrikaSTV on Roku
You can also add the AfrikaSTV to Roku from the web. And below are the steps to do the same.
1. On a web browser, visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
2. Then, click on the Sign-in button from the upper right corner.
3. Enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
4. Click on the Search Box, type AfrikaSTV and search for the app.
5. Then, choose the AfrikaSTV from the search result.
6. Now, click on the Add Channel button.
7. Now, the AfrikaSTV app will be added to your Roku device.
8. After adding the AfrikaSTV app, launch it and enter your credentials to sign in to your account.
9. Then, you can watch the African TV channels on your Roku TV.
Related: How to watch AEW on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, AfrikaSTV is available in the Channel Store of your streaming device.
No, the AfrikaSTV only works under the paid subscription.