With the AOL app on Roku, you can find news, reports, and entertainment videos in the form of small video clips. In addition, it gives information about new technology and current events. In addition, you can live stream NFL matches for free. Also, you can get hold of the weather news from around the globe. And you can as well create your own AOL mail to commute across your AOL contacts. So, if you are interested, let’s find out how to stream the AOL News on your Roku device.
Related: How to watch Haystack News on Roku
Is AOL Free?
Yes, AOL is a free platform to visually read and watch a wide variety of news with short videos, and the news contents are also available to users who like to read. In addition, you can also live stream the NFL games for free with the AOL app.
How to Stream AOL on Roku
The only way to stream the AOL news on Roku is by using the screen mirroring feature. So, enable the screen MIrroring on Roku by going to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode. Now, click on Prompt or Allways Allow to turn on the screen mirroring. Then, you can follow the methods below to screen mirror AOL News on Roku.
Screen Mirror AOL News to Roku from Android Smartphone
1. Install the AOL app on your Android Smartphone from the Google Play Store.
2. Then, launch the AOL app and sign in to your account.
3. Bring down the Notification Panel by swiping the screen from up to down.
4. Next, tap on Cast and choose your Roku device.
NOTE: You should note that your Roku device will be visible if you didn’t connect it and the Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
5. Now, the AOL app will be displayed on your TV. Also, you can select any news to stream on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror AOL News to Roku from iOS Smartphone
Initially, connect your Roku device and iOS Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network and follow the steps below.
1. Launch the AOL app on your iPhone or iPad. If you haven’t installed the AOL app, you can install the app from the App Store.
2. Then, open the Control Centre and tap on Screen Mirroring.
3. Next, choose your Roku device.
NOTE: You should have updated your iOS device to the latest version for the Screen Mirroring to be successful.
4. Now, launch the AOL app and login into your account by inputting your credentials.
5. Finally, you can choose any news content to stream on your Roku TV.
Related: How to watch Newsy on Roku
Screen Mirror AOL News from PC
AOL News has a web-supported version. SO, with the web-supported version of AOL News, you can stream any news you want.
1. On your PC browser, visit the official website of AOL.
2. Signing in is not required. But if you already have an account, you can sign in.
3. Next, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
4. Now, choose your Roku device.
NOTE: You must have connected your Roku device and PC to the same WI-Fi network to be visible in the Available devices section.
5. Finally, you can stream the AOL News on your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the AOL News platform is free to use.
No, AOL News is not available in the Channel Store, but you can screen mirror the AOL app to Roku TV.