AXS TV is an American television channel from Anthem Sports & Entertainment. It was first launched in 2001 as HDNet streaming HD sports events and concerts. This channel streams music programs, sports, and entertainment shows. The combat sports streaming on AXS TV includes Martial arts and professional wrestling. Also, watch shows relating to Rock and Pop music in it. Further, you can watch documentaries, interviews, concerts, and other shows. Let’s explore all possible ways to stream AXS TV on Roku.
How to Get AXS TV on Roku?
Since the AXS TV is officially available in the channel store, you can add the AXS TV directly on Roku.
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV and turn it on.
2. On your home screen, choose the Streaming Channels option.
3. The Roku Channel Store will open. Select the Search Channels option under this menu.
4. Search for AXS TV on the search bar.
5. From the search results, pick the AXS TV channel.
6. On the next page, choose the Add Channel option.
7. After that, select the OK button once the channel is added to Roku.
8. Next, select the Go to Channel option to launch the AXS TV channel.
Alternative Method – Add AXS TV to Roku
You can use a web browser to add the AXS TV channel to Roku. The following are the steps to do the same.
1. Visit the official website of the Roku channel store from a web browser.
2. Next, sign in to your Roku account.
3. use the search box to enter and search for the AXS TV channel.
4. Choose the AXS TV channel from the search result.
5. From the channel description page, select the Add Channel button.
6. The AXS TV channel will be added to Roku within 24 hours. If not, you can update Roku to get the AXS TV channel immediately.
How to Activate AXS TV on Roku?
1. Launch the AXS TV app from the home screen.
2. You will get an Activation Code on the screen.
3. Using a web browser, visit the AXS TV activation webpage https://www.axs.tv/activate/.
4. Next, select the Log in or sign up here button and sign in to your account.
5. Enter the Activation Code in the space provided and click on the Submit button.
6. Finally, the AXS TV channel activates, and you can stream its content.
How to Watch AXS TV on Roku Without a Cable
AXS TV also streams on some of the service providers on Roku. So, with any one of these mentioned streaming services, you can watch AXS TV.
Philo on Roku is a very popular and cheaper streaming service. It brings you 60 channels for just $20 per month. It includes your favorite channels, including AXS TV. Further, watch channels like AMC, A&E, Cooking Channel, DIY, and MTV.
Philo Installation Link – Roku Channel Store
Sling TV on Roku is another popular streaming service that has two basic plans. Each plan costs you $30, and you need to subscribe to one of these. Also, you can find AXS TV on both of these packages. Further, watch Disney, ESPN, TBS, IFC, and Fuse on SlingTV.
Sling TV Installation Link – Roku Channel Store
DirecTV Stream on Roku is a streaming service that has different channel plans for all. It streams a lot of popular channels in its different plans. For example, AXS TV is on all different plans of DirecTV Stream. Additionally, get channels like BTN, CMT, CNBC, CNN, TBS, and ID on DirecTV Stream.
DirecTV Stream Installation Link – Roku Channel Store
On AXS TV, watch combat sports events like Invicta Fighting Championships. The AXS TV channel on Roku brings you unlimited entertainment for free. This Roku channel mainly focuses on entertaining music shows. Also, get early sneak peeks of new AXS TV shows on the app. Enjoy streaming exclusive music shows, combat sports, and other shows on AXS TV.
No, Cox does not offer the AXS TV channel.
Yes, with the subscription to DirecTV Stream, you can access AXS TV.