Roku TV is capable of displaying HD video right in the comfort of your home. However, when your Roku TV works along with some other devices like a Blue-ray player or cable box via an HDMI port, there is a chance for unstable communication between those devices. That might also lead to some annoying changes in the picture quality. To overcome such a problem, you can try changing the input on your Roku TV. Doing so on your Roku TV enables you to get the best possible picture from an array of different inputs. Below are the ways to change the input on Roku TV.
How to Change Input on Roku TV?
1. Go to the home screen of Roku by pressing the Home button on your Roku TV remote.
2. On the left pane home menu, scroll down and select the Settings option.
3. Choose TV Inputs under the Settings menu.
4. Press Ok to bring up the list of inputs (i.e., HDMI 1, HDMI 2, Live TV, etc…) that appears on the right-side of your Roku device screen.
5. Now, you can select whatever input you want to change in that list.
How to Set Default Input on Roku TV?
If you are planning to set the default input on your device, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Settings menu on your Roku device.
2. Scroll down and select System under Settings.
3. Under System Settings, choose the Power Settings option.
4. Choose Power On.
5. Now, select the Input Option you want to select as default.
6. Once you choose your preferred default input, press the Home button on your Roku device remote to save all the changes.
How to Rename Inputs on Roku TV
The following steps will help you with customizing your Roku TV inputs so that you can identify the TV inputs easily and use them according to your convenience.
1. Go to the home screen of your Roku TV.
2. Then, select the Home tab if it’s not selected. Then, press the Right arrow button on your Roku remote.
3. Now, select the HDMI input that you want to rename.
4. Then, press the Asterisk button on your Roku remote.
5. Select the Rename Input option.
6. Then, you can choose any customizable option to rename the input.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go to Settings > TV Inputs and select an HDMI input option to change it.
Yes, you can use the Roku remote app to change the input on Roku TV without a remote.