Big Ten Network is one of the best sports network channels to stream live and recorded sports events. With this app, you can stream thousands of live sporting events and programs anytime. So, you will never miss anything from live football, basketball, volleyball, and wrestling matches. In addition to this, Big Ten Network also has original programs, news, and more. Currently, you cannot stream BTN with a cable TV or satellite TV subscription. However, Big Ten Network on Roku is available through different streaming services. You will be dealing with the list of best services that support streaming Big Ten Network on Roku.
How to Get Big Ten Network on Roku
Since the Big Ten Network is unavailable on the channel store, you can use the Screen Mirroring feature available on your Roku device to mirror the Big Ten Network to Roku. But first, ensure that you have enabled the screen mirroring on Roku.
Screen Mirror Big Ten Network to Roku from Android Smartphone
1. Initially, connect your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, go to the Google Play Store and install the Big Ten Network+.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
4. Now, choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch the Big Ten Network+ app and sign in with your subscription account.
NOTE: You need a subscription to access the Big Ten Network+ app. And to subscribe to Big Ten Network+, visit https://www.bigtenplus.com/.
6. Choose any of the sports content and play it.
7. Finally, you can enjoy watching the Big Ten Network on your streaming device.
Screen Mirror Big Ten Network to Roku from iOS Smartphone
1. Connect your iOS Smartphone to the Wi-Fi network as same as your Roku device.
2. Then, install the Big+ app from the App Store.
3. Next, open the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Launch the Big+ app and log in to your account.
6. Finally, you can choose and play any available content to watch on your Roku TV.
How to Stream Big Ten Network on Roku?
There are lots of streaming services that support streaming Big Ten Network on Roku TV.
Those Roku TV users can choose fuboTV to stream Big Ten Network. It further supports streaming live sports from local to national and international events. fuboTV covers most of the sports content, and you will never miss your favorite team matches at any time.
It supports more than 100 national channel lineups, including BTN, beIN Sports, NBA TV, FOX Soccer Plus, etc. With fuboTV on Roku, you will also be able to record up to 500 hours of DVR. The standard plan of fuboTV costs $69.99/month and supports 100+ channels, including BTN.
Anyone can watch Big Ten Network on Roku player with a subscription to the Hulu channel. It is an all-in-one destination to stream TV, movies, kid’s shows, and much more. Hulu is free from any installation fees, and you will get unlimited BTN streaming. Further, the users of Hulu can add premium networks like HBO, SHOWTIME, etc.
With a Hulu+Live TV subscription, you can stream BTN on Roku TV. It also supports 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage, live TV streaming, etc. Get Hulu+Live TV to stream Big Ten Network at $69.99/month with a 7-day free trial.
3. YouTube TV
One of the newest entries to support Big Ten Network is the YouTube TV app. It is available for Roku TV, and thus, you can get it to watch BTN programs any time. Most importantly, YouTube TV is a cable-and contract-free streaming service that features more than 70 channels.
It is a cord cutter and has no hidden fees as like the traditional services. Besides streaming BTN on Roku, the users of YouTube TV can record content with unlimited storage space and will be available for up to 9 months. Get YouTube TV at $64.99/month along with the free trial.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Big Ten Network is unavailable on the Channel Store. But you can screen mirror the Big Ten Network+ app to your streaming device.
No, you need a subscription to access the Big Ten Network on your streaming device.