SOPlayer is a popular IPTV streaming application compatible with Android, iOS, and Windows devices. Once SOPlayer was available as a private Roku channel, which can be installed with an access code. But later, it was removed due to some security reasons. But still, there are some possible ways you can use to watch SOPlayer on your Roku device. To know more, continue reading the article.
Related: How to watch Live NetTV on Roku
How to Access SOPlayer on Roku
As there is no official channel for SOPlayer, you need to screen mirror SOPlayer from any available devices. However, before screen mirroring, some preliminary checks need to be done.
- Connect the Roku device to the HDMI port and turn on your Roku device.
- Ensure the Roku device and the mirroring device are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Set screen mirroring mode on Roku to Always Allow or Prompt.
SOPlayer on Roku via Android Smartphone
 Install SOPlayer from the Play Store.
 Open the Notification Panel on your Android Smartphone.
 Choose the Cast option.
 Select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
 Launch the SOPlayer app and configure the login credential sent by your IPTV provider. After signing in, play a title, and it will mirror on the TV.
SOPlayer on Roku via iOS
 On your Roku device, search and add Mirror for Roku from the Channel store.
 Launch Mirror for Roku on both the Roku and iOS devices.
 On your iOS device, select your Roku device and Allow Notifications.
 Click on the Start Mirroring icon and then choose Click Broadcast to confirm.
 Once mirrored started, open SOPlayer and stream IPTV contents.
 Now, you can see the IPTV contents on Roku screen.
Using Windows PC
You can follow the steps below to screen mirror the SoPlayer app to Roku TV from a PC.
1. Download and install the BlueStacks on your PC.
Download Link for PC: BlueStacks
2. Then, launch the BlueStacks and click on the Google Play Store icon from the home screen.
3. Next, click on the Sign in button.
4. Now, enter your Google Account credentials to sign in to your account.
5. The search for the SoPlayer app and choose the same app from the search result.
6. Click on the Install button.
7. Now, the SOPlayer will be installed on your PC with the help of BlueStacks.
8. Next, launch the SoPlayer app and enter your IPTV Provider account credentials.
9. Choose any IPTV media content and play it.
10. Don’t forget to connect your PC and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
11. Finally, press the Windows + K Keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
12. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
13. No, you can stream the IPTV content from the SOPlayer on your Roku TV.
Related: How to get VLC on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
No, but you can screen mirror the SoPlayer app to your Roku TV.
Yes, the SOPlayer app is free to install and use. But you need an IPTV Provider subscription account to stream the IPTV content.