Body Groove is a subscription-based anti-workout channel used by most people who feel daily workouts are difficult and painful. With Body Groove, you can easily shape your body without doing any exercise, and also, no equipment is required. Just follow the dance moved that will automatically shape your body. You can stream anytime, anywhere on any of your devices just by installing the app. In this article, we learn how to install Body Groove on Roku.
In Body Groove, you can follow the 5-minute routine that workout your whole body and it also has hundreds of positive reviews, and some people assure that the dance moves really work out their body. All people with different heights and weights can follow the same classes as it works for everyone of any age and body.
How to Install Body Groove on Roku?
1. Connect the Roku device on your TV and turn it on.
2. In home screen, select Streaming channels.
3. Under streaming channels, tap Search channels.
4. In the search box, type Body Groove and press OK.
5. From the list of apps, select the Body Groove app.
6. Now click Add channel button.
7. In the next screen, click Go to channel to launch the app.
8. Log in to your account and enjoy streaming Body Groove contents on Roku.
Related: Best Fitness Channels on Roku
How to Sign up for Body Groove?
1. Visit Body Groove website on your favourite browser.
2. Scroll down to the bottom and click Start free trial button.
3. Enter you email id, password and credit card details and click Start free trial.
4. Complete you checkout and your account will be activated successfully.
5. Please note that $1 will be charged on your card as pre authorisation charges.
The above are the steps to install and watch Body Groove on Roku. We suggest you opt for a monthly or annual plan by skipping the DVD purchase option. With this subscription, you can get access to all DVDs, thus saving you hundreds of dollars. Add the Body Groove app on your device and stay fit without working out.