Being an Indian resident in the US can be difficult to find a dedicated platform that offers Indian movies and series. Fortunately, you can stream your favorite Indian content through Eros Now which is officially present on the Roku Channel Store.
Eros Now is a one-stop destination for Indian content. The platform has a wide collection of Bollywood and regional movies from various languages, such as Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, and more. It even offers music videos, originals, and live TV shows with subtitles that can be streamed in HD quality.
This article will explain the installation steps to get Eros Now on your Roku device. Also, have a read on the features of Eros Now.
What’s on Eros Now
- The shows are classified based on language, release dates, and genre
- You can download content that can be streamed offline anytime
- Create favorite watch lists of contents for your convenience
- Premium subscription lets you stream content without ads
- You can access Eros Now on any compatible device with the premium plan
How to Add Eros Now on Roku
Before you install Eros Now, ensure you have an account with an active subscription. Eros Now has three subscription plans starting at $4.99/month.
1. Turn on your Roku and launch the home screen by pressing the Home button on the remote.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the sidebar.
3. Navigate to and select the Search Channel option.
4. Using the virtual keyboard on the screen, search for Eros Now.
5. Select the Eros Now channel on the screen
6. Further, click on the Add Channel option.
7. Click on OK as the download ends.
8. Finally, launch the channel and Sign In to stream.
How to Get Eros Now on Roku from Roku Website
You can even add Eros Now to your streaming device remotely using the Roku website.
1. Open the browser on your desktop and head to the Roku website [https://www.roku.com/].
2. Sign in with your Roku account credentials.
3. Click the Profile icon and select the Channel Store.
4. Search for Eros Now and click the channel in the search results.
5. Click Add Channel.
The channel will be added to your Roku device within 24 hours. If you don’t find the channel, update your Roku to access it.
Yes, the Eros Now app is free to install from the Channel Store.
Yes, you can cancel your Eros Now subscription anytime from the website.