Bounce is an American television network from Katz Broadcasting. To be more specific, Bounce TV is the first-ever multicast broadcast network that runs 24×7. Bounce TV is available nationwide on some cable networks as well as on other streaming platforms. It airs both acquired as well as Original contents. It has the slogan of You Belong Here. Bounce TV aims primarily at African American viewers of 29 to 50 years of age. Furthermore, Bounce has a sister venture called Brown Sugar. Let’s discuss how to install Bounce TV on Roku.
How to Add Bounce TV on Roku
Bounce TV has various shows streaming on it, and you might like most of these. It has some of the popular Sitcoms and other Original series and shows. You can download the Bounce TV on your Roku from the Roku Channel Store with their app within a few minutes. Now, let’s discuss in detail how to add Bounce TV on Roku.
1. Turn on your TV and connect your Roku device to it. Further, connect it to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Press the Home button of your Roku remote and go to the Roku home screen.
3. Next, select the Streaming Channels option. You can get it from the sidebar of the screen.
4. Choose the Search Channels option under the Streaming Channels section. Next, search for Bounce TV here using the virtual keyboard.
5. Next, choose the OK option and then open the channel overview page.
6. Finally, select the Add Channel option to get the Bounce TV on your device.
With this, you have downloaded the Bounce TV channel on Roku.
Alternative Method – Add Bounce TV to Roku
1. Go to the Google Play Store or App Store to install the Roku Mobile app.
2. Next, launch the Roku Mobile app and tap on the Devices tab from the lower right corner.
3. Make sure you have connected your Roku and Android smartphone and Roku to the same wifi network.
4. Next, your Roku device will be displayed on the screen of your smartphone.
5. Once this is done, tap the Channels tab.
6. Then, select the Channel Store tab.
7. Search and choose the Bounce TV.
8. After that, tap the Add Channel button to add the Bounce TV to Roku.
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror Bounce TV to Roku
Go to the Settings on your Roku TV and turn on the Screen Mirroring on Roku. Then, the below steps will help you mirror the Bounce TV from Android smartphone.
1. Install the Bounce TV from the Google Play Store.
2. Next, swipe your Android smartphone’s screen from up to down. This brings down the Notification Panel.
3. Tap on the Cast icon from the Notification Panel and select your Roku device.
4. After that, you will be able to mirror your Android smartphone to Roku device-connected TV.
5. Now, launch the Bounce TV app and sign in to your account if required.
6. Now, choose any content to mirror them to your Roku TV.
Best Shows on Bounce TV
Some of the best shows on Bounce TV include:
- Everybody Hates Chris Season 2
- The Bernie Mac Show
- Green Leaf Season 2
- Set it off
- Judge Faith Season 3
Yes, the Bounce TV is available in the channel store.
Yes, the Bounce TV is free to add from the channel store.