TV One is one whole entertainment package for you anywhere and at any time. It is an American cable channel from Urban One streaming nationwide in the US. The entertainment contents on TV One include lifestyle series, documentaries, movies, and sitcoms. It is not just the series you watch on TV One, but also the behind the scene clips and other related contents of the series available for streaming. Furthermore, get to watch Original content, concerts, and similar performances with TV One on Roku.
TV One on Roku
The TV One has its official app on Roku to add this entertainment channel to your channel list. Now, all we need to do is download and add the channel.
1. Firstly, press the Home button on your remote control of Roku. This will launch the Roku home page.
2. Secondly, from the side bar on your screen, select the Streaming Channels options.
3. Next, navigate to the Search Channel option and select it. Now a search bar appears on your screen.
4. Type TV One on the available search bar using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
5. Now, choose the TV One app from the suggestion of apps.
6. Click on the Add Channel button. This will start downloading the app on Roku.
7. Once the download is complete, launch the app on Roku.
8. Finally, Log In to the app by entering your credentials.
Now, we have the TV One app on Roku, you can stream all your favorite content. Enjoy watching your favorite channels on Roku.
Alternative method: from AT&T TV
AT&T TV is a popular American service provider with attractive packages. You can watch TV One on AT&T TV on its different packages. If you already have an AT&T TV subscription, all you need to do is search for TV One. The plans on AT&T TV with TV One are
- Choice: With more than 90 channels at $64.99 per month.
- Xtra: With more than 120 channels at $74.99 per month.
- Ultimate: With more than 130 channels at $79.99 per month.
- Premier: With more than 140 channels at $129.99 per month.
Alternative Method: Screen Mirroring
You can watch TV One with its official app on Android devices. Further, you can mirror your devices on Roku and watch TV One as well. However, it is better to go with the above two methods. However, this method is still a possible one to watch TV One on Roku. Let’s start with making essential changes on the Roku device.
1. Start by connecting the Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV. Further, connect to a strong Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, choose the Settings option that you see on the sidebar of the home page.
3. From the settings menu, select the System option.
4. Choose the Screen mirroring option from the menu.
5. Choose the Screen mirroring Mode option.
6. Finally, select the Prompt option from the menu. By selecting the prompt option, Roku prompts you to allow screen-mirroring every single time.
Screen-Mirroring from Android
Now, we should screen-mirror TV One app on Roku from our smart phones.
1. Initially, connect your Android phone to the same Wi-Fi as your Roku. With this, screen mirroring between these two devices becomes possible.
2. Now, visit the Play Store and search for TV One. From the search results, choose the TV One app.
3. Select the Install button. Once the installation ends, Open the app.
4. Sign In to the app with credentials. Now, close the app.
5. On your Android phone, open the Settings app.
6. On the Settings menu, choose the Bluetooth and Device Connection option.
7. Tap on the Connection Preferences option and then on the Cast option.
8. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
9. Now, on your TV screen, choose the Allow option. Within a few seconds, you can see your phone screen mirrored on Roku.
10. Back on your Android phone, open the TV One app.
11. Finally, play the content you want to watch and enjoy watching on Roku.
Related: Best Entertainment Channels on Roku
The TV One app brings to you not only an updated library but also some useful features. It lets you create your own watchlists so that you never miss your favorite content. Furthermore, keep yourself updated with the schedules of ongoing and upcoming series and movies. Some binge-worthy content on TVOne includes Love That Girl, ATL Homicide, Here We Go Again, and Fatal Attraction. Apart from these, you can watch the news as well as sports on TV One. Now you know why TV One is that entertainment package you want. Now, with TV One on Roku, never miss out on entertainment.