Today, there are a lot of paid streaming platforms that bring you movies and shows. Also, your favorite shows might be on different platforms, and you need to subscribe to all of those to watch them. And then, there exists Cinema HD that brings you these latest movies on a single platform for free. There are no hidden charges or premium plans on Cinema HD. However, Cinema HD is not available for download in the Play Store, and you need to install an APK on your phone. Today, let’s discuss if we can watch the blockbusters from Cinema HD on Roku.
Cinema HD on Roku
As we know, Cinema HD doesn’t have an application on Roku or other app stores. However, with an APK of Cinema HD, you can install it on your Android devices, while it is not possible on iPhones. So, if you need to stream the app on Roku, you need to mirror your Android devices on Roku. So, now let’s discuss in detail how to screen mirror Cinema HD on Roku.
Before starting the screen mirroring process, let’s make these changes on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku to the HDMI port of the TV and turn it on. Then connect your Roku to a Wi-Fi network.
2. Go to the Roku home screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
3. From the sidebar on your screen, choose the Settings option.
4. From the settings, select the System option.
5. Under System Settings, choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
6. Choose the Prompt option to always ask your permission, each time before mirroring other devices on Roku.
With all these changes on Roku, we can screen mirror our Android phone on it.
From Android Phones
So, now we will install the Cinema HD APK on our Android phones and then screen mirror it on Roku. Let’ begin.
1. Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as Roku to enable screen mirroring between the two.
2. On your phone, open the Settings option.
3. Select the Unknown Sources option. Enable this option so that you can download the Cinema HD app.
4. From the browser on your phone, search for Cinema HD APK and download it.
5. Install the Cinema HD app on your phone. In this app, you need not create an account as you can stream content without one.
6. Again, on your Android phone, open the Settings menu.
7. Select the Bluetooth and Device Connection option.
8. Choose the Connection Preferences option and then the Cast option.
9. Select your Roku Player from the list of devices.
Note: Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network to screen mirror, or your device name wouldn’t show up.
10. On your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
11. Now, your connection is made. Finally, open your Cinema HD app again and stream it on TV.
With this, we have a screen mirrored the Android Phone on Roku to watch Cinema HD.
Note: Some of the content streaming on Cinema HD is pirated content. It’s not always safe and legal to watch these. It is better to use VPN if you are using Cinema HD on your phone.
Related: How to Stream Beast TV on Roku?
Cinema HD is a single interface that brings you a lot of blockbuster movies for free. Watching these movies on different platforms may be expensive in normal cases. Moreover, Cinema HD suggests you latest movies watch even without you searching for them. However, the legality of watching these contents depends on how you use the app. Whatever be the case, Cinema HD can make your streaming easier and more convenient.