Cinema HD is one of the best platforms to watch free movies on Roku. It includes tons of popular and latest-released movies in HD quality. Moreover, you can also download your favorites and watch them offline. Even you don’t have to follow the signup process to access your favorite content. Also, the Search feature will help you to find your favorites hassle-free. But the Cinema HD app is unavailable on all the official App Stores. So, you have to look up alternative ways to add the Cinema HD app on Roku.
Can you Download Cinema HD APK on Roku
The Cinema HD app is unavailable on the Channel Store. So, it is impossible to download the app on Roku. However, you can sideload the Cinema HD app on Android devices like smartphones and tablets.
After sideloading the Cinema HD app to your Android device, you can screen mirror the Cinema HD app to Roku.
- Make sure that you have the required storage space on your Android device as per the Cinema HD app requirements.
- Connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
Once you met the requirements, you can follow the procedure below to screen mirror the Cinema HD app to Roku.
Screen Mirror Cinema HD to Roku from Android Devices
It is a three-step process to screen mirror the Cinema HD app to Roku.
Step 1: Install Cinema HD App on Android Smartphone
1. On your Android device, open the Settings option.
2. Select the Unknown Sources option and enable it.
3. Open a web browser and search for the Cinema HD APK file.
4. Download the Cinema HD APK File from a reliable source.
5. After downloading the Cinema HD APK File, open it and tap on the Install button. With this, the Cinema HD app will be installed on your Android device.
Step 2: Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
The following steps will help you in enabling the screen mirroring feature on Roku:
- Go to Settings from the Roku home screen.
- Scroll down and choose the System option.
- From System, choose the Screen mirroring option.
- Then, choose the Screen mirroring mode.
- Hit the Prompt or Allways Allow option to enable the screen mirroring feature.
Step 3: Screen Mirror Cinema HD App to Roku
1. Open the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
2. Select your Roku device from the scanned devices list.
3. On your TV screen, select the Allow option when prompted.
4. Launch the Cinema HD app and choose your favorite movie.
Now, you can enjoy streaming your favorite movies on Roku with the Cinema HD app.
BONUS: Screen Mirror Cinema HD to Roku from PC
With the help of the BlueStacks Android Emulator for Windows PC, you can install the Cinema HD app and screen mirror it to Roku.
1. On your PC, open any web browser and search for the Cinema HD APK File.
2. Then, choose any reliable source and download the APK File of Cinema HD APK File.
3. Next, visit the official website of BlueStacks and download the BlueStacks file for your PC.
4. After downloading the BlueStacks setup file, launch it and follow the on-screen prompts to install the app.
5. Once the BlueStacks app is installed on your PC, launch it.
6. Sign in with your Google Account.
7. Then, click on the Install APK icon from the menubar to your right.
8. Then, browse the location of the Cinema HD APK File and open it.
9. Now, the Cinema HD app will start to install on your PC with the help of the BlueStacks emulator.
10. After installing the Cinema HD app, launch it.
11. Now, stream any movie or TV show you want.
12. Next, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard.
13. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices section.
NOTE: Your Roku device will not appear if you haven’t connected your Roku and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
14. Go back to the Cinema HD app on BlueStacks and mirror your favorites to Roku.
You can now use any of these methods to stream your favorite movies on the big screen.
Alternatives for Cinema HD APK on Roku
The following are some of the alternatives to the Cinema HD app:
You can look up these alternative platforms if you have any streaming issues on the Cinema HD app.