Social media platforms like TikTok don’t need an introduction. On TikTok, you can find short videos in various categories like Food, entertainment, comedy, sports, and more. While using the TikTok app, it will make your time enjoyable. Moreover, you can also stream TikTok videos on various devices, including Roku.
Can you Get TikTok on Roku
No, the TikTok channel is yet to be available on the Channel Store. But the TikTok app is available on Android and iOS devices. With the app on these devices, you can screen mirror TikTok to Roku.
How to Get TikTok on Roku
You can screen mirror the TikTok app to Roku using the following devices:
- Using Android Devices
- From iOS Devices
- Using Windows PC
- From Mac PC
Before you get into the screen mirroring process, make sure that you did the following:
1. Ensure that you have enabled the screen mirroring on Roku.
2. Turn on the AirPlay feature on Roku.
Screen Mirror TikTok to Roku from Android Devices
#1 Connect your Android device to a wifi network as same as Roku.
#2 Download and install the TikTok app from Google Play Store.
#3 Swipe down the Notification Panel on your Android device.
#4 Select the Cast option.
Note: The Cast option varies from smartphone brands like Screen Mirroring, Smart Mirroring, Smart View, and more.
#5 Select your Roku device from the list.
#6 Next, launch the TokTok app.
#7 Sign in to your account and start streaming the short videos on your TV.
Screen Mirror TikTok to Roku from iOS Devices
#1 Go to the App Store on your iOS device and install the TikTok app.
#2 Ensure that your iOS device and Roku are connected to the same wifi network.
#3 Drag down the Control Center and tap the Screen Mirroring option.
#4 Choose the Roku device and enter the AirPlay Passcode that appears on the TV Screen.
#5 Finally, launch the TikTok app and sign in to your account.
#6 Now, you can stream your favorite TikTok videos on your TV.
Screen Mirror TikTok Videos on Roku from PC
Connect your Roku device and PC to the same wifi network and follow the steps below.
1. Open a web browser on your PC.
2. Then, visit the official website of TikTok.
3. Sign in to your account.
4. Then, choose any TikTok video you want and play it.
5. Next, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
6. Choose your Roku device from the Connect tab.
7. Now, the TikTok videos will stream on your TV.
Screen Mirror TikTok to Roku using Mac PC
Ensure that you have connected your Mac PC and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. On the home screen of your Mac PC, click on the Control Center icon from the upper right corner.
2. Next, hit the Screen Mirroring icon and choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
3. After that, go to a browser on your Mac PC and visit TikTok’s official website.
4. Sign in to your account and start mirroring the TikTok videos to your TV.
For now, screen mirroring is the only way to access TikTok videos on Roku. But there is a possibility that the TikTok app may get added to the Channel Store in the future.