Cowboy Channel is an American cable TV channel owned by the Rural Media Group. It was launched in 1979 as the National Christian Network and was later renamed a few times. It has a sister television channel known as the RFD TV. The Cowboy Channel focuses mainly on Western Sports and Rodeo Events. They have signed a multi-year agreement with the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association and stream major events from their service. So, you can watch the National Finals Rodeo on the Cowboy Channel. Most of the shows that stream on Cowboy Channel come from RFD TV. In the section, let’s find out how to add and stream Cowboy Channel on Roku.
Cowboy Channel Subscription Plans
The Cowboy Channel has two options of subscription. The monthly Cowboy Channel subscription can cost you $9.99. At the same time, you can find the annual Cowboy travel subscription at $89.99.
How to Add Cowboy Channel on Roku?
In the Roku Channel Store, Cowboy Channel has its official channel, The Cowboys Channel Plus.
1. Turn on your TV and connect to the Roku device. Also, connect your device to a strong Wi-Fi network.
2. Launch the Roku home screen and select the Streaming Channels option from the menu.
3. Next, click on the Search Channels option on the menu.
4. With the help of the search bar, search for the Cowboy Channel Plus app and select the app icon from the search suggestions.
5. Click on the Add Channel button and start the app download on your device.
6. It takes a few minutes for the download to complete. Now, click on the OK button.
How to Access Cowboy Channel on Roku?
1. Open the new Cowboy Channel Plus app on your device after the download is complete.
2. Follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your account or create a new account.
3. Once you complete the same, you can see the homepage of the Cowboy Channel Plus app on your screen.
4. Finally, you can select any show from the app and start streaming it on your TV.
Stream Cowboy Channel on Roku With Sling TV
Sling TV is a subscription-based media streaming service on which you can enjoy watching live TV channels. Once you get the right subscription plan, you can watch sports, news, TV shows, and more with the Sling TV app. In the same way, you can enjoy watching the Cowboy Channel streaming in this Sling TV app.
You have two different methods to add and access the Cowboy Channel on Roku. Popular shows that you should not miss on the Cowboy Channel include Best of America by Horseback, Little Britches Rodeo, Out There with Baxter Black, Western Sports Roundup Ride Smart, and The Cowboys Kitchen. I hope you find this section useful in adding and streaming Cowboy Channel on your device. You can find more helpful guides for Roku channels on our blog.
If your streaming service supports the Cowboy Channel Plus app, you can enjoy watching the channel and its shows. Alternatively, you can watch the Cowboy Channel with the Sling TV app if you have a subscription.
If you are subscribed to the Cowboy Channel Plus app, you can get it at $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year. Alternatively, if you have a Sling TV subscription, you can enjoy watching the Cowboy Channel.
The Cowboy Channel has two different subscription plans waiting for you.
1. A monthly subscription of $9.99.
2. An annual subscription of $99.99.