Crave is the popular Canadian online-video streaming platform owned by Bell Media. It provides thousands of Originals from Crave, HBO, HBO Max, and Showtime. Crave TV/ Crave has the best french content for streaming anywhere in Canada. It also offers plenty of blockbuster Hollywood movies for streaming. You can get the Crave TV app on the Roku device to stream the content in HD quality.
How Much Does Crave TV on Roku
Crave TV is a subscription-based service, and you need to subscribe to this platform to gain access. The following are the subscription plans offered by the Crave platform:
- Crave Mobile – $9.99 per month
- Crave Total – $19.99 per month
How to Add Crave TV on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku-connected TV and go to the home screen.
2. Then, select Streaming Channels from the home screen.
3. Next, scroll down and choose the Search Channels option.
4. Now, enter Crave from the virtual keyboard and search for it in the Roku Channel Store.
5. Then, choose the Crave app from the search result.
6. Click Add Channel to add the Crave TV to your device.
7. Once the Crave TV is added, select OK in the prompt.
8. Next, click the Go to Channel option to launch the Crave TV app.
How to Activate Crave TV on Roku
1. Once you launch the Crave TV, you can see an Activation Code displayed on the screen. Note down the Activation Code. Alternatively, you can click the Sign In button to get an activation code.
2. Now, open any Web Browser to visit the activation page of Crave TV [crave.ca/roku].
3. Enter your login credentials for Crave TV to sign in to your account or sign in with your cable TV provider account.
4. Then, enter the Activation Code on the respective fields and click on Submit.
5. Now, you have successfully activated the Crave TV on your Roku.
6. Next, you can relaunch the Crave TV on your streaming device to stream on it.
Alternative Method to Watch Crave TV on Roku
As an alternative method, you can screen mirror the Crave app from your Android Smartphone. But you must have enabled the Screen mirroring feature on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror from Smartphone
Important Note: Don’t forget to connect your Roku TV and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. After enabling the screen mirroring on your Roku TV, go to the Google Play Store/ App Store on your Smartphone.
3. After that, launch the Crave app and sign in to your account.
4. Tap on the Cast option at the top and select your Roku device to connect.
5. Choose a movie, then play it, and it will be streamed on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Crave from PC
Initially, connect your Roku TV and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Open any web browser on your PC.
2. Then, visit the official website of the Crave app.
3. Next, sign in with your Crave subscription credentials.
4. Choose any movie or web series you want and play it.
5. Then, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
6. Now, choose your Roku device. Finally, the movie or web series from Crave will stream on your TV.
Crave TV is available for all online-video streaming platforms except PlayStation 4. The users can stream content in both English and French. The supported platforms are listed below:
- Apple TV
- Amazon Firestick
- Xbox One Controller
- Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV