Crave is the popular Canadian online-video streaming platform owned by Bell Media. Crave TV/ Crave has officially owned the full Roku support on Smartphone and Web. Recently, Bell Media announced that Crave streaming videos will be available on all Roku devices and its networking platforms. Official channels can be added to Roku devices by using Roku Channel Store, which involves Showtime, Classic HBO, Letterkenny, and more. Subscription will be required to get access to those channels. Let us know how to add Crave TV on Roku from this article.
The Crave TV Subscription costs $9.99/month and additional charges for
- Movies + HBO add-on – $9.99
- STARZ add-on – $5.99
- SUPER ECRAN – $9.99
Related: How to Install BritBox on Roku
Crave TV is available for all online-video streaming platforms except PlayStation 4. The users can stream content in both English and French. The supported platforms are listed below:
- Apple TV
- Amazon Firestick
- Xbox One Controller
- Android TV
- Samsung Smart TV
How to install and activate Crave TV on Roku
- Log in if you have a Crave account or create a new account to activate the Roku device connected on a big screen.
- Now, start to download Crave from Roku Channel Store on our device.
- After downloading, Launch the Crave application.
- Choose any video to play by selecting or click the Sign in button from the Account Management Section.
- A pop-up screen appears stating How you subscribed? by means of Crave account or TV provider.
- Select the respective option.
- The Activation Code will be generated.
- Open any web browser from your mobile or PC and visit crave.ca/roku to enter the activation code.
- Now, your big-screen (TV) will start streaming Crave on Roku device.
Related: How to install Acorn TV on Roku
There is an additional 30 days free-trail pack for new subscribers. Choose your subscription package and enjoy the online videos from anywhere at any time. Crave TV Roku provides entertainment and enjoy the worldwide experience.
If you have any queries, make use of the comment section.