Laff is an American television network from Katz Broadcasting. Laff, as the name suggests, is more about making viewers laugh. It airs comedy programs in it. With a slogan of ‘You know you want to,’ Laff TV streams nationwide in the US. The main broadcast on Laff TV includes feature films released earlier in theatres and sitcoms. Also, watch some beautiful movies and series on Laff TV. However, Is Laff TV on Roku?
Laff TV on Roku
Laff TV has some of the best comedy programs and sitcoms airing on it. We can say that it is one of the best mood-lifter television channels. You can watch all the contents as VOD, anywhere and at any time. On Roku, we don’t have an official Laff TV app to download and stream. So let’s look into various ways of watching Laff TV on Roku.
Laff TV on Roku with Sling TV
Sling TV is a popular American media streaming service that streams both live TV channels and VOD content. Sling TV airs channels in two basic subscription plans.
1. Sling Orange: The Sling Orange plan streams 32 channels at $35 per month.
2. Sling Blue: The Sling Blue streams 47 channels at $35 per month.
They have different channel line-ups streaming on them. Furthermore, add channel add-ons to these base packs to watch more channels. To get Laff TV, add a new Comedy Extra add-on to a base plan.
To Add Sling TV on Roku:
Before starting, go through the channel line-ups of the SlingTV subscription plans. Then, get subscribed to the plan you like along with a Comedy Extra add-on.
1. Using the Home button on your remote, launch the home page of Roku.
2. Navigate to the Streaming Channels section on the sidebar on your screen.
3. Go to the Search Channels option on the menu and select it.
4. On the search bar, type and search for Sling TV.
5. Next, press the OK button to see the channel overview.
6. Here, choose the Add Channel option to start the download.
7. Now, Sign in with your credentials to your account.
Alternative Method: Screen Mirroring
We can screen mirror the Laff TV with its app on our phones and also from their websites. So let’s discuss the same in detail. Start with these settings on Roku.
1. Firstly, turn on your TV and connect with Roku. Connect your Roku device to the Wi-Fi network.
2. If you are not on the homepage, launch it by pressing the Home button on your remote.
3. From the sidebar on the screen, choose the Settings option.
4. Next, select the System option from the menu.
5. Choose the Screen mirroring option and then the Screen mirroring Mode option.
6. Finally, choose the Prompt option.
Screen Mirror Laff TV From iOS Smartphone
The Laff TV app is available for iOS Smartphones. So, you can use the app to mirror it to your Roku TV.
Note: To screen Mirror from iOS smartphones, you need to enable the AirPlay feature. To enable the AirPlay on Roku, go to Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings. Then, from the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings, turn on the AirPlay feature.
1. Initially, connect your iOS Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, install the Laff TV app from the App Store.
3. Then, open the Control Center on your iOS Smartphone.
4. Tap on the Screen Mirroring option and choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch the Laff TV app and sign in to your account.
6. Stream any entertainment content you want, and it will appear on your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Laff TV is available on the Channel Store.
Yes, the Laff TV is a free platform that you can use to laugh out loud.