Laff TV is one of the American TV networks that streams popular TV series of the late 90s and 2000s. The ABC-owned channel is popular for streaming comedy-based content on its platform. You can watch popular TV shows like That 70s Show, Home Improvement, and How I Met Your Mother, Funny videos on the internet, and many more. Though Laff TV is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store, you can stream the app content on the Roku device through the Sling TV service.
How Much Does Laff TV Cost on Roku
You can access the Laff TV on Roku by using the Sling TV streaming service. The premium plans of Sling TV with Laff TV included are,
- Sling Orange: $40/ month
- Sling Blue: $45/ month
- Sling Orange & Blue: $60/ month
How to Add Sling TV on Roku
1. Using the Home button on your remote, launch the home page of Roku.
2. Navigate to the Streaming Channels section on the left side of the screen.
3. Go to the Search Channels option on the menu and select it.
4. Search for Sling TV in the Roku Channel Store.
5. Select the app from the results and click on the Add Channel button to install the Sling TV app on Roku.
6. After installing, click on the OK prompt.
How to Activate Sling TV on Roku
1. Open the Sling TV channel on your Roku device.
2. Now click on the Sign in button.
3. You will receive an Activation Code on your screen. Note it down.
4. Now, open any web browser on a PC / Smartphone and visit the activation website of Sling TV. (www.sling.com/sign-in/activate)
5. On the website, enter the Activation Code you saw on the Roku screen and tap on the Continue button.
6. Then, provide the login credentials of Sling TV on the website to finish the activation process.
7. After activating, you can access Sling TV to watch your favorite funny moments and TV shows of Laff TV on Roku.
Since the channel is removed from the OTA channels, you have only Sling TV to stream it. The service is in the plan to release its very own Android and iOS app in the future to watch its content easily.