Dark is a German science fiction thriller streaming television series. It is available only on Netflix and not in any other streaming services. It is co-created by Baran bo Odar and Jantje Friese. The Dark series started in 2017 and has been on air until 2020. Dark series consists of 3 seasons and a total of 26 episodes. The story kicks of from the fictional town of Winden. They pursue unraveling a sinister time travel conspiracy that spans several generations by following connections between four estranged families. It explores the implications of time and its effect on human nature. If you are a Roku user and planning to stream Dark on your TV, then here are the different ways.
- IMDB Ratings – 8.8/10
- Rotten Tomatoes Ratings – 95/100
- Average Audience Score – 94/100
How to Watch Dark on Roku?
As mentioned earlier, Dark is available on Netflix only. You have to install the Netflix app on your device and start streaming Dark web series on your TV. Here are the ways to stream your favorite episodes on Roku:
How to Register an Netflix Account?
If you already have a Netflix subscription, then skip this:
(1) Go to the official website of Netflix.
(2) Select the plan you want, and you can also upgrade or downgrade the plan whenever you want.
(3) Sign up with your email address and password.
(4) Enter your payment information and complete the process.
You have successfully registered your Netflix subscription. You can now stream all your Netflix favorites on the TV.
How to Add Netflix on Roku?
As mentioned earlier, you should install the Netflix app on Roku to stream Dark web series.
(1) Press Home on your Roku remote.
(2) Navigate to Streaming Channels from your home screen and select the Search channels option.
(3) Using the on-screen keyword, enter the search term Netflix and select the app from the suggestions.
(4) Select the Add Channel button on the app info page. Once the app installation process is over, click OK on the pop-up.
The Netflix channel is now added to your device.
Alternative Way to Add Netflix on Roku
(1) Go to your web browser and search Roku Channel Store.
(2) Click on Sign in and sign in with your Roku account details.
(3) Go to the search bar and search for Netflix.
(4) Select the Netflix app from the suggestion.
(5) Click on the Add Channel button to add the application to your device.
How to Stream Dark on Roku Using Netflix?
(1) Launch the Netflix channel on your Roku.
(2) Sign in with your registered account.
(3) Go to the search bar and search for the Dark web series.
(4) From the suggestion, choose the series and start playing it on your device.
These are the methods by which you can watch Dark on Roku. Dark received a lot of praise for its tone, visuals, acting, casting, musical score, and the ambition and complexity of its narrative. Dark is ranked as the 58th greatest TV series of the 21st Century by BBC Culture. You can also watch other TV shows, Netflix Originals, movies, and other videos on Netflix using Roku.