Cobra Kai is an American martial arts comedy-drama streaming television series. It was created by Josh Heald, Hayden Schlossberg, and Jon Hurwitz. It is a sequel to the famous The Karate Kid. Stars like Ralph Macchio and William Zabka will repeat the roles of Daniel Russo and Johnny Lawrence from the 1984 film The Karate Kid. The first and second season of the series was released on YouTube Red in 2018 and 2019 respectively and was well received by the audience. When the production of season 3 was complete, YouTube decided that they will no longer produce scripted original programming, which made the series standstill without a home. It was Netflix who bought Cobra Kai from YouTube and released Cobra Kai season 3 as Netflix originals in 2021. If you are a Roku user, then here are the ways to stream Cobra Kai on Roku.
Cobra Kai Ratings
- IMDB Ratings – 8.6/10
- Rotten Tomatoes Ratings – 93/100
- Average Audience Score – 92/100
How to Stream Cobra Kai on Roku?
Cobra Kai is one of the most famous martial arts television series which is available on Netflix. If you are a Roku user, then you can install the Netflix channel on Roku.
How to Create an Netflix Account?
To stream content on Netflix, you need an active subscription. There are different plans available on Netflix and here are the ways to subscribe to them.
(1) Go to the Netflix website on your computer.
(2) Select the plan you want.
(3) Enter a valid mail ID and password.
(4) Choose your payment method and complete the process.
Now you will be able to stream your favorites on the TV.
How to Add Netflix on Roku?
(1) Go to the Homepage on your Roku.
(2) From the homepage, select the Streaming Channels option and then choose the Search Channels option.
(3) Enter Netflix using the virtual keyboard on the search bar and choose the Netflix app.
(4) Select Add Channel to add Netflix on Roku.
(5) Select OK to confirm. You can now watch Netflix on Roku.
How to Stream Cobra Kai on Roku Using Netflix?
In order to use Netflix on Roku, you need to have a Netflix account. If you don’t have one, register a Netflix account as mentioned above.
(1) Go to your Netflix app on Roku.
(2) Login with your Netflix using your mail ID and password.
(3) Click on the search bar and search for the Cobra Kai series.
(4) From the list of suggestions, select Cobra Kai and select Play.
Related: Seinfeld on Roku
Your Roku device and Smartphone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(1) Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
(2) Select Settings from the main menu and choose System.
(3) Choose Screen mirroring and select Screen mirroring mode.
(4) You will find three options. Choose between Prompt or Always allow to allow Smartphone mirroring.
(5) On your smartphone, go to Notification Panel.
(6) Click on the Cast icon and select your Roku device.
(7) Screen mirror will start. You can find your smartphone screen appearing on the TV.
(8) Open the Netflix app and stream Cobra Kai which will appear on the TV
These are the methods by which you can watch Cobra Kai on Roku. You can choose the one that suits you. If you are already a Netflix user, then you can open the app directly and search for the series and start streaming it directly. Are you facing any issues? Comment your queries in the below section.