The Darn TV app gives motorsports racing fans access to on-demand and live racing content. This live sports streaming service covers most of the popular motorsports events from North Dakota and Canada. By installing Darn TV on Roku, you can watch hundreds of live motorsports events plus get instant access to event highlights, interviews of popular racers, recaps, and exclusive sports content. Watching highlights and past sports events are free. But you need to purchase a single view pass to watch live motorsports events. So now, let us check out the steps to watch Darn TV on Roku.
How to Watch Darn TV on Roku
As of February 24, 2022, the Darn TV channel has been removed from the Roku Channel Store. However, there are some ways you can use to watch Darn TV on your streaming device. And that is by using the Screen Mirroring feature.
Before getting to screen mirroring Darn TV, you need to tweak the settings on your Roku TV.
1. Go to the Roku home screen and select Settings.
2. Find and select the System option.
3. Now, scroll down and select Screen mirroring.
4. Choose the Screen mirroring mode option.
5. Next, select the Prompt or Allways Allow option.
Now, you have enabled Screen Mirroring on Roku. And finally, you can mirror your favorites to the big screen.
Related– How to watch Fox Sports on Roku
Screen Mirror Darn TV from PC
You can follow the steps below to mirror the Darn TV from a PC.
1. Initially connect your Roku device and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, open the Chrome browser on your PC and visit the webpage https://darntv.com/.
3. Click on the Sign In button from the upper right corner and enter your credentials to Sign in.
4. Then, choose any past motorsports events for free.
Note: To watch the Motorsports events live, click on the Upcoming Live tab and choose the live event. Then, pay for the single-pass view and watch the motorsports event live.
5. Next, click on the Three vertical Dots Icon from the upper right corner.
6. Click on the Cast option and choose your Roku device.
7. Now, the Darn TV will play on your Roku TV.
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror Darn TV from Android Smartphone
Also, with the Android smartphone, you can screen mirror your favorite motorsports event.
1. Connect your Android Smartphone and Roku device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Then, open any web browser on your Android Smartphone and visit https://darntv.com/.
3. Next, sign in to your account and select a live or past motorsports event.
4. Now, swipe your Smartphone’s screen from up to down to bring up the Notification Panel.
5. Select Cast and choose your Roku device.
Finally, you can watch your favorite motorsports events on Roku TV.
What Can I Watch on Darn TV
The Darn TV app will be the ultimate destination for MotorSports fans worldwide. Some of the popular motor-racing events that you can watch on Darn TV are “Williston Basin Speedway,” “Southwest Speedway,” “Nodak Speedway,” “Dacotah Speedway,” “Southwest Speedway,” “Devils Lake Speedway,” and “McLean Country Speedway”.
Related: How to watch Yahoo Sports on Roku
Frequently Asked Questions
Darn TV is removed from the Channel Store as of February 24, 2022.
You can screen Mirror Darn TV from PC or smartphone to Roku.