EBS TV also known as Ethiopian Broadcasting Service is a free-to-air channel launched in 2008. EBS TV is the Ethiopia’s first-ever private channel and focuses primarily on the Ethiopian culture. The channel features entertainment programs, talk shows, game shows, movies, and dramas. But, the most popular show on the channel is a late-night talk show, Seifu on EBS, hosted by SeifuFantanun. The EBS TV channel is available to download for free in the Roku Channel Store.
EBS Subscription Packages
- The monthly subscription plan comes at $8.99.
- The yearly subscription plan costs $89.
How to Install EBS on Roku
1. Plug in your Roku device to the HDMI port and make sure your device is connected to a stable WiFi network
2. Then, press the Home button on your Roku remote to go to the Home screen and select the Streaming Channels option.
3. From the next menu, click on the Search Channels option.
4. Next, search for the EBS TV channel.
4. Now, select the EBS TV channel from the search suggestions.
5. Click on the Add Channel button to install the app on your Roku device.
6. Wait for the installation process to be complete and click on the OK button.
7. Next, open the EBS TV app.
8. Sign in using EBS subscription credentials to stream the content.
Related: How to Install Discovery Familia on Roku.
Alternative Method to Add EBS on Roku
1. Using a web browser on your computer or smartphone, visit the Roku Channel Store
2. Log in to the Roku Account. Make sure to use the same account that you have signed in on your Rou device.
3. Search for the EBS TV channel the Roku Channel Store.
4. Next, select the EBS channel from the search results.
5. Finally, click on the Add Channel button.
EBS TV will keep you entertained with its huge collection of programs. As mentioned above, the channel is free-to-download in the Roku Channel Store. However, make sure you have already signed up for an EBS subscription.