Fanmio is the right destination for you to meet your favorite stars. Anyone in the United States has an opportunity to meet celebrity stars. This might be a lifetime opportunity for fans who would desperately want to have a special and personal experience with their favorite stars. However, you need to pay for the service to connect with the celebrities who appear on Fanmio. With Fanmio, you can watch live videos from celebrities. Visit the Fanmio website to get the latest updates on celebrity’s special events. The upcoming section will help you get access to Fanmio on Roku.
Fanmio on Roku
As of now, the Fanmio app is not available in the Roku Channel Store. You have to screen mirror the Fanmio website from your smartphone or PC to your Roku device. For that, you have to enable the Screen Mirroring mode on Roku.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
1. Power up your TV and connect the Roku device through the HDMI port.
2. From the Roku home screen, launch the Settings option.
3. Choose the System option from the Settings menu.
4. Choose the Screen Mirroring option and then the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
5. Pick up the Prompt option or the Always Allow option from the menu.
Screen Mirror Fanmio on Roku From Android Devices
1. Connect your Android phone to the same WiFi network as your Roku device.
2. Launch the Notification bar of your Android phone and tap the Cast icon.
3. From the list of devices that appears on your screen, select your Roku device.
4. Soon after that, you can see that the Android phone screen is cast on your TV.
5. Next, open a web browser and visit the Fanmio website.
6. Live stream any of the boxing video content on the Fanmio website and watch them on your Roku device.
From iOS devices
1. Connect your iPhone/iPad and Roku to the same WiFi network.
2. Launch the Control Center on iPhone/iPad and tap Screen Mirroring.
3. Choose your Roku device from the list of devices on your screen. If your Roku device is not displayed, you have to use third-party apps like the Replica app on your iPhone for the screen mirroring process.
4. Soon, you can find that your iPhone screen is screen mirrored on your TV.
5. Launch a web browser and visit the Fanmio website. Screen mirror the Famio website to your Roku.
Screen Mirror Fanmio on Roku From PC
1. On your Windows PC, launch the Windows Action Centre and click on the Expand option.
2. From the sidebar on your screen, choose the Connect option. You can also click the Windows + P shortcut key and choose Duplicate.
3. Next, select your Roku device on the sidebar.
4. Use your remote to select either the Allow option or the Always Allow option.
5. Next, click on the OK button.
6. Now, your PC screen will appear on your Roku device.
7. Now, launch any web browser on your PC and visit the Fanmio website.
8. Play any celebrity video and it will appear on the Roku device.
You can get access to Fanmio on Roku with either of the above-mentioned methods. Fanmio is one-of-a-kind as there is no other app that will let you meet celebrities.