fuboTV is one of the popular streaming services that are similar and alternative to Hulu. It includes more than 200+ live TV channels that mainly include sports-related channels. So, if you want to stream your favorite sports channels on Roku, fubo TV is the best choice.
Can you Get & Download fuboTV on Roku
Yes, officially the fuboTV app supports Roku Devices. That means you can easily get the fuboTV app on Roku. But the services of fuboTV are not offered for free and it requires a subscription to access your favorite content on the app.
How Much is fuboTV on Roku
The following are the subscription plans offered by fuboTV:
- Pro – $69.99 per month – Get 138 live TV channels with 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage.
- Elite – $79.99 per month – Stream 198 live TV channels with 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage
- Ultimate – $99.99 per month – Stream 200+ live TV channels on 10 devices simultaneously.
- Latino – $33 per month – Watch 45+ Latino channels on two devices simultaneously.
To subscribe to fuboTV, visit its official website.
How to Get fuboTV on Roku
1. Turn on and connect your Roku to wifi.
2. Go to the Roku home screen and select Streaming Channels.
3. Next, navigate to the Search Channels option.
4. After that, use the virtual keyboard to enter and search for fuboTV.
5. Pick the fuboTV tile from the search results.
6. From the channel info page, hit the Add Channel button.
7. Once the adding process is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
8. To launch the channel, hit the Go to Channel button.
How to Activate fuboTV on Roku
1. Launch the fuboTV app and get the activation code.
2. If you don’t see the activation code on the screen, hit the Sign In button and make a note of the Activation Code.
3. Next, open a web browser and input the activation webpage of fuboTV.
4. Sign in with your fuboTV account and input the activation code on the required field.
5. After that, hit the Submit button.
6. Now, you can find the fuboTV app activated on Roku.
After this process, you now only have to go back to the fuboTV app and stream your favorite live TV channels.
Does fuboTV Work on Roku
- If you suppose to process a Roku device model number 3700X or higher, you will have complete functionality towards the fuboTV app.
- Suppose you came to process a Roku device mode number 3600X or lower; the functionality towards the fuboTV app will be limited.
To find your Roku device’s model number, go to Settings >> System >> About.
Can I Cancel My Subscription with fuboTV on Roku
Yes, you can anytime cancel your subscription with fuboTV. To cancel your subscription, go to the:
1. Go to the Roku home screen.
2. Next, hit the Right button on your remote.
3. After that, scroll down and select the fuboTV tile.
4. Press the Asterisk button on your remote and choose the Manage your Subscription tab.
5. After that, choose the Cancel Subscription option.
6. Confirm the selection if required and cancel your fuboTV subscription.
How to Fix fuboTV Not Working on Roku
The following troubleshooting methods will help you fix the fuboTV not working issue:
1. Restart Roku – There may be some errors on your Roku, and that’s why you can’t open the fuboTV app. But it can be easily cleared by restricting your Roku.
2. Uninstall and reinstall fuboTV – Sometimes, there can be bugs on the fuboTV app, and that’s why it is not opening up. However, this issue can be resolved easily by installing and reinstalling the fuboTV app.
3. Clear the cache on Roku – The cache stored on your Roku may have caused the fuboTV app to freeze or not load the content. But this issue can be easily fixed by clearing the cache on Roku.
4. Check your Subscription Plan – Make sure that you have a valid subscription to the fuboTV. If in case your fuboTV subscription is expired, you can’t access the content on the fuboTV app.
So, these troubleshooting methods will help you in fixing the issues with the fuboTV app. After that, you can enjoy streaming your favorites with the fuboTV app.