Fios TV is a digital cable TV service that offers over 425+ channels. It has some of the best sports, premium, Spanish, and international channels. Fios TV has a mobile app named Fios TV app to watch all its content anytime and anywhere on your smartphones and Tablets. Unfortunately, it is not available for any TV devices like Roku, Android TV, and smart TV. To watch content on the Fios TV app, you need a Fios TV cable subscription. In this article, let’s see how to watch Fios TV on Roku.
Subscription Plans for Fios TV
|The Most Fios TV||425+||Enjoy watching some of the best sports, movies, and the best news channels on Roku.||$105.00|
|More Fios TV||300+||Stream some of the most popular channels along with regional sports.||$85.00|
|Your Fios TV||125+||It gives you an offer to choose 5 of your favorite channels and recommends a package based on your preferences.||$65.00|
|Fios TV Test Drive||425+||Allows you to explore all the channels for 60 days and then recommends the best plan for you.||$65.00|
Before Mirroring Fios TV app on Roku, make sure of the following:
- Connect/Turn on your Roku device.
- Make sure both the Roku device and the streaming device are connected to the same WiFi Network.
- Ensure that the Screen mirroring on Roku is enabled.
How to Setup Screen Mirroring on Roku?
(1) Select Settings on the Roku home screen and click on System.
(2) Choose Screen mirroring and select Screen mirroring mode.
(3) Now, choose either Prompt or Always Allow to allow screen mirroring on Roku.
(4) Screen mirroring on Roku has been set up.
Screen Mirror Fios TV from an Android Smartphone
 Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
 Download and install the Fios TV Mobile app on your device.
 Then, open the Notification Panel by swiping your Android Smartphone’s screen from up to down.
 From the Notification Panel, tap on the Cast icon.
 Now, your Android Smartphone scans for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
 After that, launch the Fios TV app and sign in with your subscription account.
 Finally, you can mirror the Fios TV content to your Roku device-connected TV.
Screen Mirror Fios TV from an iOS Smartphone
 Open the App store on your device.
 Click on the search tab to search and install the Fios TV Mobile app.
 Get back to Search and this time install Mirror for Roku – Airbeam TV app on your device.
 Once the app is installed, Open Mirror for Roku app on your iOS device
 Select your Roku device to mirror from the list.
 You will be prompted to install Mirror for the Roku channel on your Roku device.
 Click on Add Channel to add Mirror for Roku.
 Once the channel is added, open Mirror for the Roku channel.
 Once again, Select your Roku device in the Mirror for Roku app.
 You will be asked to permit the screen notification. Click on Allow Notification.
 Now, click on the Start Mirroring icon to start screen mirroring on Roku.
 One last time, tap on Start Broadcast in the pop-up.
 That’s it; now you watch all the content from your Fios TV app on your Roku device.
Now, with the latest update to Roku, you can easily mirror the iPhone’s screen directly. But first, you need to enable the AirPlay on Roku. And to enable AirPlay, go to Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings. Now, you can choose the AirPlay option to turn it on. After that, you can follow the steps below to mirror the Fios TV app to Roku.
1. Launch the App Store on your iOS Smartphone.
2. Search and install the Fios TV Mobile app.
3. After that, go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. From the list of available devices, choose your Roku device.
5. Next, open the Fios TV app.
6. Input your subscription account details to sign in to your account.
7. Choose any of your favorite content and mirror it to your Roku device.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Fios TV app is unavailable on the Channel Store.
You can use the screen mirroring feature on Roku to mirror the Fios TV app from an Android or iOS Smartphone.