Fios TV is a popular cable TV provider that streams 425+ live TV channels. It has some of the best sports, premium, Spanish, and international channels. Moreover, with the Fios TV subscription, you will get complimentary access to the Fios TV app. With the Fios TV app, you can stream your favorite live TV channels and on-demand content on streaming devices like Roku.
Subscription Plans & Pricing for Fios TV
|The Most Fios TV||425+||Enjoy watching some of the best sports, movies, and the best news channels on Roku.||$110.00|
|More Fios TV||300+||Stream some of the most popular channels along with regional sports.||$90.00|
|Your Fios TV||125+||It gives you the offer to choose 5 of your favorite channels and recommends a package based on your preferences.||$70.00|
|Fios TV Test Drive||425+||Allows you to explore all the channels for 60 days and then recommends the best plan for you.||$70.00|
Tip: You can visit the official website of Fios TV to get a subscription.
The following are the Pre-Requisite needed to stream the Fios TV on Roku:
- An Android device or iOS device, or PC.
- Screen Mirroring feature should be enabled on Roku to screen mirror the Android device
- Airplay on Roku should be enabled to screen mirror the iOS devices like iPhones or iPad.
How to Screen Mirror Fios TV to Roku from Android Devices
Make sure that you have connected your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
 Open the Google Play Store and install the Fios TV Mobile app.
 Next, open the Notification Panel by swiping the screen of your Android device from up to down.
 From the Notification Panel, tap on the Cast icon.
 Now, your Android device will scan for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
 Your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
 Launch the Fio TV app and sign in to your account.
 Now, you can play your favorite movies and TV shows to stream them on your Roku.
How to Screen Mirror Fios TV to Roku from iOS devices
Initially, connect your iOS device to the same wifi network as Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Launch the App Store and install the Fios TV Mobile app.
2. After that, go to the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
3. From the list of available devices, choose your Roku device.
4. You can now see your iOS device’s screen mirrored to Roku.
5. Open the Fios TV Mobile app.
6. Select the Sign In or Log In button.
7. Enter your subscription credentials to sign in with your account.
8. Choose any of your favorite movies or TV shows and mirror them to your Roku.
How to Screen Mirror Fios TV to Roku from PC
1. Initiate the same wifi network connection between your PC and Roku.
2. Go to a web browser on your PC and visit the official website of Fios TV.
3. Sign in with your subscription account.
4. Next, press the Windows+K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
5. From the Connect tab displayed on the screen, select your Roku device.
6. Now, your PC’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Go back to Fios TV’s web page and mirror your favorite shows on Roku.
Fios TV is the one-stop destination to stream all of your favorite movies and TV shows. Moreover, in the future, there is a possibility of adding the Fios TV channel on Roku. Now, the only way to stream the Fios TV on your Roku is by using the screen mirroring method.