My friend has a Fios TV One set-top box subscription, so they offered him free access to the Fios TV Home app. He can watch hundreds of live TV channels using this app at no extra cost. The Fios TV Home app is compatible with streaming devices, smartphones, and tablets. So, he asked me how to install the Fios TV Home app on his Roku. Sadly, Roku does not support the Fios TV Home app. So, I guided him to use the screen mirroring method to watch Fios TV content.
In this article, I have explained the procedures to stream Fios TV on Roku using an Android, iPhone, Windows, and Mac.
How to Stream Fios TV on Roku
As already said, the channel is not available on the Roku Channel Store but can be accessed by Screen Mirroring from other devices that support Fios TV in web and app form. The devices are,
You must do the following before you screen mirror Fios TV on Roku.
- Connect your Roku and the screen mirroring device to the same WiFi network.
- Enable the Screen Mirroring option on Roku.
- Install the Fios TV application on your respective Android Smartphone or iPhone.
Screen Mirror Fios TV on Roku from Android Device
1. Turn on your Roku TV and connect it to the internet.
2. Next, open the Notification Panel by swiping the screen of your Android device.
3. From the Notification Panel, tap the Cast icon.
4. Now, your Android device will scan for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
5. Your Android device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
6. Launch the Fios TV Mobile app and sign in to your account.
7. Now, you can choose your favorite movies and TV shows and stream them on your Roku.
Screen Mirror Fios TV on Roku from iPhone
1. On your iPhone, open the Control Center.
2. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon provided in that.
3. From the list of available devices, choose your Roku device.
4. You can now see your iPhone screen mirrored to Roku.
5. Open the Fios TV Mobile app on an iPhone.
6. Select the Sign In or Log In button.
7. Enter your Fios TV credentials to sign in with your account.
8. Choose your favorite movies or TV shows and mirror them to your Roku.
Screen Mirror Fios TV on Roku from Windows
1. Ensure your Windows PC and Roku are connected to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Go to a web browser on your PC and visit the official website of Fios TV.
3. Sign in with your subscription account.
4. Next, press the Windows+K keys on your keyboard simultaneously.
5. Select your Roku device from the Connect pop-up window on the screen.
6. Now, your Windows PC’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
7. Return to Fios TV’s web page and select any desired content on Roku.
Screen Mirror Fios TV on Roku from Mac
1. Turn on your Mac device and connect it to the internet.
2. Now, open Control Center on your Mac and click on the Screen Mirroring option.
3. Now, choose your Roku device name and connect to it.
4. Launch a web browser and visit Fios TV’s website.
5. Sign in to your Fios TV account and view its content on your Mac & Roku simultaneously.
Fios TV Subscription
- The Most Fios TV: $119/month
- More Fios TV: $99/month
- Your Fios TV: $75/month
- Fios TV Test Drive: $75/month
What’s on Fios TV?
- Fios TV offers a maximum of 425+ channels to its subscribers.
- It has premium Channels like HBO Max, Showtime, and MGM+ on a subscription basis.
- Fios TV can also be subscribed to as a bundle with Fios Internet.
- Manage DVR recordings, on-demand purchases, bookmarks, etc.
How to Sign Up for Fios TV
1. Open a web browser and visit the official website of Fios TV.
2. Scroll down, and you can see the TV plans displayed.
3. Choose a plan and click on Check availability. Enter your address, e-mail, and phone number, and check if Fios TV is available in your location.
4. If it is available, click on Order now.
5. You’ll be asked to choose your options and add-ons. Choose anything like set-top boxes, DVR services, or Add-ons & Premium Channels.
6. After selecting the requirements, click on Checkout.
7. Now, the payment section opens up. Pay with your Credit/Debit card for the chosen ones.
8. After successful payment, your Verizon Fios TV account gets created. You’ll get your credentials via your registered e-mail.
9. With the credentials provided, you can sign in to the Fios TV mobile app and watch the desired content.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. The Verizon Fios TV app is not available on the Roku Channel Store.
The Fios TV Home app is compatible with Apple TV, Fire TV Stick, and some Fire TV models. Visit this website to check the complete list.