History Channel is a History-based pay television network that is owned by A&E Networks. With the History Channel app, you can watch full episodes of your favorite History shows which include Ancient Aliens, Forged in Fire, and much more. History Channel app is available on all mobile and streaming devices including iPhone, iPad, Android, Apple TV, Android TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV Stick, and Roku as well. If you are a Roku streaming device, then you can add History Channel and start watching it on your TV. As this app is available on the Channel store, you can easily add History Channel on Roku.
Favourite Shows available on History Channel
Here is a list of famous and favourite shows available on the channel:
- Ancient Aliens
- American Pickers
- Hunting Hitler
- The Curse of Oak Island
- Pawn Stars
- Forged in Fire
- Ice Road Truckers
- Mountain men
- Swamp People
- American Ripper
- Modern Marvels
- Counting Cars
- and much more
Related: Spotify on Roku devices
How to add History Channel to Roku?
As History Channel is available in Roku Channel Store, you can easily add it to your streaming channels list. Follow the steps below to add the channels to your Roku:
(1) Turn on your Roku and go to the homepage.
(2) You will find the “Streaming Channels” list on the homepage of your Roku. Click on it.
(3) The “Streaming Channels” contains different options including the New & Notable, Most Popular, Just Added, Top Free, Search, and much more. Click on the “Search” option.
(4) Now search for the “History” channel and select the suggestions in the list.
(5) The History Channel app page will open. Click on the “+ Add Channel” button to add the app on your Roku streaming devices.
(6) The app will now get added to your device. Open the History channel and sign in with your TV provider.
You can now enjoy watching all your favorite History Channel shows on your TV.
Related: Amazon Music on Roku
The History Channel app is now added to your Roku device. By installing the History Channel, you can watch all your favorite shows on your TV. You can follow the same procedure to install this channel on all Roku devices including Roku Ultra, Roku Streaming Sticks, Roku Premiere, and Roku Express.
Keep Supporting us! If you have any queries, leave it in the comment section below.