Roku brings you unlimited entertainment with its different channels. The Roku Channel Store has all the channels you need ranging from entertainment to informative channels. Netflix, Hulu, Sling TV, and other channels on Roku, open the door to entertainment. The Roku has a lot of features in it, letting you adjust your favorite features. One of such features lets you set your favorite channels on Roku TV.
How to Set Favorite channels on Roku TV?
With many channels on Roku, it might be hard for you to find your favorite channel. To get easy access to the channels on Roku, we have a feature to set your favorite channels on Roku. You can even arrange them according to your convenient order.
How to Add Favorite Channels on Roku TV
To add channels to the favorite list, follow these steps.
1. Firstly, turn on your TV and connect to your Roku device.
2. Secondly, with the Roku home page on the screen, press the left-arrow button on your Roku remote.
3. From the list, pick your favorite channel and press the Asterisk (*) button.
4. Next, select the Add to Favorites option.
5. Finally, press the OK button.
The favorite channel will have a heart icon on it to notify that it is on the list.
How to Add a Favorite Channel with Roku’s Live TV Channel Guide
You can watch Live TV channels on Roku with the help of streaming services like fuboTV. So, if that’s the case, you can add the Live TV channels from fuboTV to favorites. Moreover, the following steps will guide you through the same.
1. Launch the fuboTV on Roku.
2. Next, select the Guide tab from the home screen to move to the programming guide of fuboTV.
3. From the programming guide, select any channel to add to your favorites.
4. Next, press the OK button on your remote.
5. Now, choose the Favorite Channel button on the right pane.
6. After that, if you decide to undo the favorite channel list, select the Unfavorite Channel button.
Now, your favorite live TV channels will appear on the top of the programming guide’s list.
How to Identify your Favorite Channels Roku
With the steps below, you can find your top priority favorite channels easily with the red heart-shaped icon.
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote and then select Settings.
2. Select the Manage Favorites option.
3. Then, any of the channels you have added to your favorites.
4. Next, press the OK button.
5. Now, a heart-shaped icon will appear on
To Arrange channels
Apart from creating a favorite list, you can organize channels as well.
1. Firstly, press the Home button on your screen and lunch the home page.
2. Choose the channel you want to move up or down the list.
3. Next, on the remote, press the Asterisk (*) button on your remote after highlighting the channel.
4. Next, choose the Move channel option.
5. Next, place the channel in the desired position.
6. Finally, press the OK button to confirm.
Repeat the same for other channels as well until you prepare your favorite channel list.
How to Save Favorite Channels on Roku TV
The following method will help you to add any channels on your Roku device.
1. On the Roku TV home screen, select Streaming Channels > Search Channels.
2. Search for any channels available on Roku.
3. Then, select it. Next, click on Add Channels.
4. Now, you have saved a channel on Roku.
To Remove channels from the List
You might also need to remove channels from your favorite list after some time. To remove the channels, you need to do the following.
1. Firstly, launch the Roku home page by pressing the Home button.
2. Secondly, choose a channel you want to remove from the list.
3. Next, press the Asterisk (*) button on your remote.
4. Next, choose the Remove channel option from the menu.
5. Finally, choose the OK button to confirm it.
With this, the channel has been removed from the list. Repeat the same for other channels on the list.
Turn Off Favorites on Roku
If you don’t like the favorites section, you can follow the steps below to turn off the favorites section on your Roku TV.
1. On your Roku remote, press the Home button.
2. Next, select Settings from the left pane.
3. Now, choose TV Inputs > TV.
4. Select the Favorite Channels option.
5. Finally, untick the checkbox near the Enable Favorite Channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can add Roku TV channels to your favorites.
Press the Left Arrow button on your Roku remote from the home screen. Next, Press the Asterisk button on any channel you want to add to your favorites. Next, select Add to favorites to save the channel to your favorite section.