Roku is one of the most popular streaming platforms and streams content from other services. There are a lot of channels for you to stream on Roku TV, providing you unlimited entertainment. The Media Access Control address or the MAC address is a unique identification assigned to devices by the manufacturer. It can be considered as a burned-in address. At times, we might need to know the MAC address of our device. So, let’s discuss how to find the MAC address on Roku TV.
How to Find MAC address on Roku TV?
MAC address is also called Ethernet hardware address, hardware address, or physical address. It simply means an address unique for each device to identify them. Here is a simple and easy way of finding the MAC address of any Roku device.
1. Firstly, start with turning on your TV, connecting the Roku device, and connecting to the Wi-Fi.
2. Now, you are on the home page of Roku. If not, press the Home button on your remote.
3. On the home screen, choose the Settings option.
4. Choose the System option from the list.
Note: For some version of Roku, you have to choose the Network option.
5. Select the About option under System Settings. With this, you can see a new menu on the right side of your screen.
6. In this new menu, you can see some information regarding your device. Here, you can see your MAC address as the Wireless MAC address.
It’s that simple to find the MAC address of your Roku device.
Related: How to Find IP Address on Roku?
We have discussed how to find the MAC address on Roku TV. However, there is another simpler method of finding the MAC address of your Roku device. Some Roku devices have the MAC address printed on their bottom. Please check your device and find its MAC address on them. This clearly means that some devices don’t have the MAC address on them. If that is the case, you have to use the first method.