A lot of Roku users are complaining about the Double screen issue in the Roku community. Sometimes the screen on your TV splits itself. As a result, you can’t use the Roku device properly. Your Roku device will function very well, but the real problem is visual. The visual clarity will be very poor, and this issue may arise because of a technical glitch.
But you don’t want to panic or get frustrated. You can fix this issue yourself and can temporarily fix this issue by restarting your Roku device. There are no guidelines from Roku support to fix the Double screen issue. But there is an easy way to fix the split-screen issue permanently. We always wanted to stream the content on Roku in the best picture quality.
How to Fix Double Screen Issue on Roku
There are two ways you can resolve the Double screen issue on your Roku device. They are:
Restart your Roku Device
1. Press the Home button on the Roku remote to get the home screen on your Roku device.
2. Select Settings and choose System.
3. In the System section, choose System Restart.
4. Then, select Restart.
Now, it will restart the Roku device. The split-screen on your Roku device will be resolved. But it is only a temporary fix. You need the disable the auto-refresh rate from Settings to get a permanent fix.
Disable Auto Adjust Display Refresh Rate
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Choose Settings from the Home Screen.
3. Then, scroll down and select System.
4. Now, click Advanced system settings > Advanced display settings.
5. Select Advanced Display Settings.
6. Choose Auto-adjust display refresh rate and Select Disabled.
Now, you can get a permanent fix to the Double screen issue. You don’t have to go anywhere if you have a Double screen issue. Just restart or disable the Auto-adjust display refresh rate on your Roku. You can also adjust the screen size on Roku to enjoy streaming in the best aspect ratio. Drop your comments in the comment box below if you have any queries.