ITV is a British free-to-air television network. It offers you various content in different categories like kids, comedy, drama, sports, entertainment, and news. Even, you can watch the FIFA world cup 2022 on ITV. Additionally, you can watch the ITV channel anytime and anywhere you want by installing the ITVX app. Moreover, your Roku supports the ITVX app. So, Roku users can stream the ITV channel anytime they want.
How Much is ITV on Roku
You can just create a free account on ITVX and stream all the content with ad support. However, you can get a premium subscription to disable the ads. Also, with the premium subscription, you can download your favorites to stream them offline. The following are the premium plans offered by ITVX:
- Monthly Plan: £5.99 per month
- Yearly Plan: £59.99 per month
To subscribe to ITVX, you can visit its official website.
How to Get ITV on Roku
To stream the ITV channel, you need to add the ITVX app on Roku. So, you have two ways to add the ITV channel. They are:
- Add the ITVX App Directly
- Add the ITVX App using a web browser
Add the ITVX App on Roku Directly
1. Click on the Streaming Channels option from the home screen.
2. Next, scroll down and select the Search channels option.
4. Then, use the Virtual keyboard and search for ITVX.
5. Search for the ITVX app using the virtual keyboard and select the same from the search results.
6. Now, hit the Add channel button from the channel description page.
7. After the installation process is over, select the OK button from the prompt.
8. On the next screen, select the Go to Channel option to launch the ITVX app.
Add the ITV App on Roku using a Web Browser
1. First, visit the official website of the Roku channel store from a web browser.
2. Then, Sign in to your Roku account.
3. Move to the Search bar and Search for ITVX.
4. Click on the ITVX app tile from the search result that appears.
5. Select the Add channel button below the channel description page.
6. After the request is made, the ITVX app will be added within 24 hours.
If you want the ITVX app to show up immediately on your Roku channel’s list, you can update Roku to do that.
How to Activate and Watch iTV on Roku
1. After adding the ITVX app, launch it.
2. Select the Sign In button on the home screen.
3. The activation code will be generated, and the same will be displayed on your TV screen.
4. Make a note of the activation code and visit the activation web page of iTV https://www.itv.com/hub/pair.
5. Sign In with your ITVX account and enter the activation code on the required field.
6. Click on the Continue button and activate the ITVX app.
7. You can now restart the ITVX app and start to stream your favorite movies, TV shows, and sports events.
How to Watch ITV on Roku By Screen Mirroring
Screen Mirror ITVX App on Roku from Android Device
1. Connect your Android device to the same wifi network as Roku.
2. Get the ITVX app from the Google Play Store.
3. Launch the Notification Panel and hit the Cast icon.
4. From the list of available devices, select the Roku device.
5. Now, you can see your Android device’s screen mirrored to Roku.
6. Launch the ITVX app and sign in to your account.
7. Play your favorite movies or TV series and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror ITVX App to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Make sure to connect your iOS device to the wifi network as same as Roku.
2. Open the App Store and install the ITVX app.
3. Next, go to the Control Center and hit the Screen Mirroring icon.
4. Select your Roku device’s name from the scanned devices list.
5. Now, your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
6. Open the ITVX app and sign in to your account.
7. Play your favorites and watch them on Roku.
ITV channel is the one-stop destination to watch all of your favorite movies and TV shows for free. Also, the maximum number of football matches from the FIFA World Cup 2022 is streaming on the ITV channel. So, get the ITVX app on Roku and stream all of your favorites.
You can only get the ITVX app on Roku and stream the ITV channel inside the UK. To add the ITVX app outside the UK, you need to connect to a VPN and select the server as United Kingdom (UK).