Do you miss watching the TLC channel on Roku? If so, you can use the TLC Go app on Roku from now on to stream your favorite TLC shows anytime. The channel includes all the popular shows on the TLC channel, such as Dr.Pimple Popper, Match Me Abroad, OutDaughtered, 1000-lb sisters, etc, along with live TV shows. But you need a cable TV provider subscription to access TLC Go on Roku. Subscribing to a cable provider offering TLC in their service isn’t a bad deal because you can access TLC for free, along with its 14 sister networks. Those networks that you can enjoy watching comfortably with TLC Go include Travel Channel, Food Network, HGTV, and Discovery on Roku.
How Much is TLC on Roku
As we said already, TLC is a cable TV channel and its cost varies depending upon the cable TV provider you opt for. TLC is available on various cable TV services, and below is its list.
- Verizon and more
What’s on TLC
- TLC produces content on diverse topics like Parenting, wedding, traveling, etc.
- Watch new episodes of the series the same day they premiere on the TLC TV channel.
- Selected series and TV shows are streamed for free.
- You can easily browse and pick shows & programs by genre.
- TLC Go offers close-captioning support.
- Users can continue watching episodes from where they left off.
How to Get TLC Go on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
2. Press the home button on the Roku remote and reach its home screen.
3. In that, scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
4. Then, choose Search Channels.
5. Type in TLC in the Search bar and search for it. You’ll be suggested the TLC Go app, which is the app-based service of the TLC channel.
6. Click on Add Channel option on the app info page.
7. Wait till it gets downloaded and installed on your Roku device.
8. After that, click on Go to Channel to launch the app.
Alternate Way to Add TLC Go to Roku
You can also add the TLC channel to your Roku device via its Channel Store website. Here’s how to do it.
1. Open the Roku Channel Store website on any device’s browser.
2. Sign in to your Roku account.
3. After signing in, enter TLC in the Search channels box and search for the channel.
4. Select the TLC Go app from the suggestions and click on Details.
5. Hit Add channel on the TLC Go app page.
6. The TLC Go channel will get automatically added to your Roku device within 24 hours.
How to Activate & Watch TLC Go on Roku
Before watching TLC on Roku, you need to activate the TLC Go channel. It is really easy to activate TLC, and for the same, follow these steps.
1. Firstly, launch the TLC Go channel on your Roku.
2. An activation code, along with a web link (https://auth.tlc.com/link), gets displayed on your TV screen. If you can’t see the activation code, select the Log In or Sign In button to generate one.
3. Now, open the displayed web link on any device’s browser. Now you’ll reach the TLC activation webpage.
4. Enter the activation code in the required field and click Link TV Provider.
5. In the next step, you have to sign in to your cable TV account.
6. Now, your TLC Go app will get activated.
7. After that, refresh or restart the TLC Go channel on Roku. Now, you can start streaming your favorite TLC Channel content.
How to Watch TLC on Roku Without Cable
Apart from cable TV providers, users can also watch TLC content on Roku via TV channel streaming services. TLC can be accessed on various streaming services by subscribing to their plans. Such platforms are mentioned below.
Sling TV on Roku is a great alternative to conventional cable networks. It offers live TV along with several on-demand content and add-ons. It is also a host of local TV channels. You can stream it on 3 devices concurrently and avail of 50 to 200 hours of cloud DVR storage.
TLC channel is available on Sling Blue and Sling Orange & Blue packages, which cost $45 and $60 per month, respectively. You can also get these packages at a discounted price on your first month.
YouTube TV on Roku is one of the leading streaming services offering 100+ TV channels. In addition to this, it offers unlimited DVR space, several networks, add-ons, and Key Plays View on a subscription basis. Youtube TV allows simultaneous streams on 3 devices as well.
TLC is available as a channel on YouTube TV’s Base Plan. The Base Plan costs $72.99/month. New users are charged only $64.99/month for the first 3 months.
fuboTV on Roku is a paid streaming service offering 200+ channels, including several add-ons. For so long, fuboTV has been the go-to channel for sports lovers. Also, it offers 1000 hours of DVR storage. fubo TV has most of its content in 720p & 1080p quality.
TLC is available on fuboTV even in its base plan, Pro, which costs $74.99/month.
You can activate the TLC Go on Roku by launching the app on your Roku-connected TV and entering the activation code displayed on it in this web activation link.