Do you miss watching the TLC channel? If you do so, you can use the TLC Go app on Roku to stream your favorite shows anytime you want. You only need to log in with your pay TV service provider. Then, you can access your favorite shows on TLC for free, including the other 14 networks from TLC. The 14 networks from TLC include Travel Channel, Food Network, HGTV, Discovery, and others. Some of the popular shows on the TLC channel are Pimple Popper, Sister Wives, OutDaughtered, Seeking sister wife, 1000-lb sisters, and more.
Can I Watch TLC on Roku for Free
Yes, you can add the TLC Go app on Roku for free. Even you can access the TLC Go app for free by logging in with the participating cable TV provider account.
How to Add TLC on Roku TV
1. On the Roku home screen, select the Streaming Channels option from the left pane.
2. Next, select the Search Channels option.
3. Now, search for TLC Go using the virtual keyboard.
4. From the suggestion list, select TLC Go.
5. Select the Add Channel button to add the channel on Roku.
6. Once the adding process completes, select the OK button from the prompt.
7. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the TLC Go channel.
How to Activate TLC on Roku
Before watching TLC on Roku, you need to activate it. It is really easy to activate TLC and for the same, follow these steps.
1. Firstly, launch the TLC Go channel on your Roku.
2. An activation code will be displayed on the screen of your TV. If you can’t see the activation code, select the Log In or Sign In button to generate one.
3. From a web browser, visit https://auth.tlc.com/link.
4. Enter your activation code in the respective field.
5. Finally, click on the Link TV Provider button.
6. Next, choose your cable TV provider and sign in to that account.
7. Now, the TLC Go app will be activated on Roku.
8. Go back to the TLC Go app and start watching your favorite movies or TV shows.
How to Watch TLC on Roku Without Cable
Some of the popular streaming services offer the TLC channel. And following is the list of streaming services you can add on Roku to get the TLC channel.
Sling TV on Roku is one of the best options for streaming TLC on Roku, as they have affordable subscription plans. So, to get the TLC channel via Sling TV, you only need a subscription to the Sling Blue plan at $35 per month. Then, you can access 30 live TV channels, including the TLC channel. In addition, you will get 50 hours of cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
Philo on Roku is another brilliant service that offers the TLC channel. This streaming service offers only one subscription plan. That is, you have to pay $25 per month. After that, you can stream the TLC channel with 60 other live TV channels. With the subscription plan, you will get unlimited cloud DVR storage and a 7-day free trial to their service.
Hulu on Roku is one of the trending streaming services in the US that offers the TLC channel. This streaming service attracts its users with a variety of subscription plans. But to get the TLC channel, you need to subscribe to the Hulu+Live TV subscription plan at $69.99 per month. Also, unlimited cloud DVR storage is included with this subscription plan.
With fuboTV’s Pro plan at $69.99 per month, you can get the TCL channel with other 100+ live TV channels. After the subscription, you will be able to try the fuboTV’s service free for 7 days. Moreover, you can add up to three users, and they all can stream their favorites on any of their devices simultaneously. In addition, you can get fuboTV on Roku easily.
You can stream the TLC channel live via DirecTV Stream on Roku with their Entertainment plan at $69.99 per month. As a part of the subscription plan, you can watch over 60+ live TV channels like ESPN, Fox News, Freeform, USA Network, and more. If you come with your favorite shows on the TLC channel, you can record them using the unlimited cloud DVR storage that came up with the subscription plan.
YouTube TV on Roku is another best option for watching the TLC channel on Roku. To get access to YouTube TV, you need to subscribe to this streaming service at $69.99 per month. If you are subscribing to YouTube TV for the very first time, you will get a 14-day free trial. Also, every user will get unlimited cloud DVR storage to record their favorite shows.
The TLC stands for “Tender loving care“.
Your internet connection must not be stable, and that’s why the TLC is not working on Roku.