Light TV is a TV and video streaming service that primarily streams content about the national African Americans. It also streams news and entertainment content. It has been so popular for more than a decade. In Jan 2021, the company changed its name from Light TV to TheGRIO TV. Like Light TV, you can find TheGrio TV on all streaming devices, including smartphones as well. In this article, we guide you on how to install Light TV on Roku.
TheGRIO TV, also known as Light TV, includes many award-winning movies and TV shows. It delivers cutting-edge news reports and in-depth interviews as well. They are also updating their content from time to time, including arts, lifestyle, and community programming. Light TV is also available on cable TV, satellite, video streaming , etc.
How to watch Light TV (TheGrioTV) on Roku?
1. Turn ON the Roku device and tap on the Home button on remote.
2. Navigate to and select the Streaming channels option.
3. Click Search channels in the left section of the screen.
4. Enter TheGrio in to the search box using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Tap on the Grio TV app.
6. Click Add channel to download and install the app.
7. Now go back to Home and select Light TV (TheGRIO TV) app.
9. Select any categories and then click on any channels or episodes to start streaming.
TheGrio TV is available on your Roku device. You can choose the program that you want to stream and start streaming it on your device.
How to Activate Light TV on Roku?
Light TV changed its name in 2021, and the platform is made to be 100% free to stream. There is no need for an account to stream TheGRIO TV. Just install the app and start streaming. Kindly note that commercials are included in every content to generate revenue for Light TV since it is made free.
Related: Sling TV on Roku
The above are the steps required to install the Light TV on Roku. You can add the Light TV in its new name and start streaming your favorite videos on the TV. It allows you to stream all your favorite programs in one place. If you are still facing any issues, comment in the below section.