If you don’t want to pay too much for TV watching on Roku TV, then Sling TV is your one-stop destination. It is the best online streaming service out there and offers loads of channels. With Roku and Sling TV, you will never miss anything as it supports watching live TV. Get the best of live sports from channels like NFL, ESPN, TNT, beIN SPORTS, etc. Stream contents in 22 different languages of the world with Roku Sling TV. The interface of Sling TV is kids friendly and they can watch Disney, Cartoon, and more. Find out more in detail about Sling TV Roku channel in detail from here.
Sling TV Packages & Pricing
Although Sling TV is free to use, it limits you with the contents. So, you should subscribe to any of its premium packages listed below for unlimited entertainment.
- Costs $25/month and you can stream Sling TV on one device at a time.
- It supports 30+ channels. For instance, you may get access to AMC, ESPN, CNN, Disney, Cartoon Network, Comet, HGTV, etc.
- It is priced at $25/month and you can stream on three devices all at once.
- Sling Blue subscription supports accessing about 40 channels. For instance, you can stream FOX, NBCSN, NBC, A&E, NFL, History Channel, and more.
Sling Orange + Blue
- As the name goes, it is a combo of the two subscription packages called Orange and Blue.
- It is priced at $40/month and you will get access to more than 50 channels.
- You can stream on four different devices simultaneously.
Note: Apart from these packages, Sling TV further supports adding Extras by paying $5 to $15. For instance, pay $10/month to stream SHOWTIME. Similarly, at $9/month, you can access STARZ.
Features of Sling TV
The salient features of Sling TV include
- Sling TV is free from contracts and cancellation fees.
- It supports more than 100 live channels, 65000 hours of on-demand shows, etc.
- You can customize the channel lineup and stream what you want.
- Choose to stream from more than 100000 on-demand titles.
- It supports cloud DVR and you may record up to 50 hours of contents.
Click here to sign up for Sling TV.
How to Install Sling TV on Roku?
Getting Sling TV is easy as it is available on the Channel Store. Follow the section below to install Sling TV:
#1. Power on the Roku player initially and press the Home button on Roku remote.
#2. To open the Channel Store, select Streaming Channels option.
#3. After that, choose Search Channels menu.
#4. On the search box, type as Sling TV using the on-screen keyword.
#5. Select the Sling TV app.
#6. Select Add Channel to download the Sling TV app.
#7. Lastly, click on the Open button to launch it and start using it.
How to Activate Sling TV on Roku?
With the steps given below, you may easily activate Sling on Roku.
#1. Launch Sling TV from the Channels Store section of Roku.
#2. When prompted, sign in to your Sling TV account.
#3. You will get a 7-digit activation code on Roku TV.
#4. Meanwhile, go to sling.com/activate or sling.com/roku using your browser on PC.
#5. Key in the code you have on your Roku TV screen and click on Continue.
#6. Log in to your Sling TV account by entering the necessary credentials.
#7. At last, Sling TV will refresh and you can start streaming.
How to Cancel Sling TV on Roku?
There is no option to cancel Sling TV subscription directly from the app. You must use the web browser on your PC or mobile to unsubscribe the service.
#1. Visit sling.com/account using the browser at first.
#2. When redirected to Settings, choose Cancel Subscription option.
#3. Select a reason for cancelling Sling TV subscription. Click Continue.
#4. At last, click on Cancel My Subscription.
#5. When prompted, enter your password and select Cancel My Subscription.
Why does Sling TV keep freezing on Roku?
You may face Sling TV freezing issue on Roku if you have an internet problem. So, check for internet connectivity. If the problem persists, then restart Sling TV on Roku.
How much is Sling TV on Roku?
Sling TV is available for free with limited contents. You can pay $25/month to choose between Sling Orange or Sling Blue subscription.
Is there any free trial available with Sling TV on Roku?
Yes. You can enjoy Sling TV 14 day free trial if you are a new user.
That’s all about how to install Sling TV on your TV. You may either stream free contents or choose any subscription to watch anything more extra. Sling TV is definitely a cord cutter as it costs lower than the cable TV bills.
Thanks and keep supporting us! If in case you face any Sling TV problems on Roku, then bring it to our knowledge as comments. Also, visit rokuguru.com for interesting articles related to Roku.