Chrome is one of the most popular and widely used web browsers since its release in 2009. This browser from Google is very simple and easy to use. It gives you better search results along with safe searching. Also, Chrome allows more than one user to log into it at a time without sharing the account history or other personal attributes. Moreover, get all basic features, including themes, incognito mode, and bookmarks on Chrome. Above all, Chrome is supported on many devices. But how to get Chrome on Roku?
Chrome on Roku
Chrome is a dynamic browser, and it lets you bookmark important websites. This makes it easier to access them later. The app has a simple design with colorful themes to suit your taste. It shows your browsing history and the download history for ease of access. One of the advantageous features of Chrome is that you can cast tabs from Chrome on other devices. We are going to make use of this feature of Chrome to access Chrome on Roku.
1. Turn on your Roku device and make necessary connections with the Roku device and a Wi-Fi device.
2. Choose the Settings options from the sidebar of the screen.
3. Select the System Settings option from the menu on the right.
4. Choose the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
5. Next, choose the Prompt option to ensure screen mirroring all the time.
From Android devices
1. Connect your phone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
2. Open the Play Store and search for Chrome there. From the search results, open the app.
3. Install the Chrome app on your device.
4. Open the Settings app on your android device.
5. Select the Bluetooth & Device Connection option.
6. Tap on the Connection Preferences option and then on the Cast option.
7. Tap on your Roku device from the list of devices.
8. On your TV screen, choose the Allow option. Within a few seconds, you can see your phone screen mirrored on Roku.
9. Open the Chrome app on your android device. You can see that on your screen.
10. Sign In with your Google ID into the Chrome app.
Now, browse with the Chrome app on Roku.
Related: Google Photos on Roku
Without any doubt, we can say that Chrome is the best browser in terms of speed and search results. In addition, we can access many sites on Chrome, where we can Log In and use it. Moreover, there is a lot of content streaming on different websites, and you can get access to their content with this browser. Also, Chrome gives you safe browsing through the Internet.